Dave Spadaro's Input

james1345

2 hours ago, 20dawk4life said:

He wouldn’t last five minutes talking to anyone on Twitter. My wife joined the other day, posted one thing, and go told to F off. :roll:

thin skinned possays Aren’t for the interwebs 

If you’re talking about social media I would probably argue the opposite.  They live and breathe on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. 

8 hours ago, hputenis said:

If you’re talking about social media I would probably argue the opposite.  They live and breathe on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. 

Oh yea it's full of them but they'd be better off doing something else. 

12 hours ago, james1345 said:

Is there a way to merge this board with Reddit or Twitter?

1386503184_Getout.gif.3e588d623ee0ca3da933cbcf24ad3a0b.gif

• Like 2

15 hours ago, james1345 said:

To my haters:

It's bad enough that we are dealing with a pandemic. I really hope that you don't say something to cause someone else to commit suicide. You don't have to worry about me. I admit that I should have blocked you instead of responding back to your personal attacks. So I apologize for not being the bigger man. I'm sure this block list will serve me well. I forgive those of you who are disrespectful. If you earn my respect, then I will remove you from the block list.  I'm strictly here to talk with Dave or Fran, along with some passionate Eagle fans who want to have a constructive conversation.  If VA or the Mods can't make that happen, then I'm deleting my account for good.

God bless,

James

Consider it done

• Haha 4

15 hours ago, james1345 said:

It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in: Isaiah 40:22 KJV

hi hunt 

25 minutes ago, james1345 said:

Hey Mod 12,  are you joking? 

No Joke.  You asked for an Ask "Dave" forum and you got one.  Have you asked him a question about the Eagles yet?

• Like 1

:lol: Mod 6 deleted his post and my joking response to it :roll: 

Cmon dude

I think we should be allowed profanity within reason on this board anyway - it's a private site now

• Haha 2

As an Eagles fan that lives in Iowa, who has never been to a game in Philadelphia, this toxic exchange exchange reaffirms that I just follow the Eagles  on the road.  

Frankly, many of you are acting like cowboy fans.  Be better, and Fly Eagles Fly.  

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, kinger said:

As an Eagles fan that lives in Iowa, who has never been to a game in Philadelphia, this toxic exchange exchange reaffirms that I just follow the Eagles  on the road.  

Frankly, many of you are acting like cowboy fans.  Be better, and Fly Eagles Fly.  

It's  called brotherly love. Stop being a beech. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, kinger said:

Sounds like we have an extremely thin-skinned vachina among us.  It's all in fun dude.  If you ever get tired of the livestock you purchase every year at the Iowa State Fair in Des Moines, we have women here on the east coast.  

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, hputenis said:

Sounds like we have an extremely thin-skinned vachina among us.  It's all in fun dude.  If you ever get tired of the livestock you purchase every year at the Iowa State Fair in Des Moines, we have women here on the east coast.  

One mention of Dave Spadaro and the sandy vag crowd comes out.

57 minutes ago, downundermike said:

One mention of Dave Spadaro and the sandy vag crowd comes out.

It's nothing to joke about Downunda.  I'm sad to say that billions worldwide suffer from Sand Vag, otherwise known as "We would never drink a beer with this person" syndrome.  It's safe to say that these folks probably deal with a vag close to this scale below on a daily basis.  Notice the multiple layers and the grassy exterior.  

Joanna Jedrzejczyk: I lost because of the terrible weight cut. Me and Ronda  paid the ultimate price. | Page 12 | Sherdog Forums | UFC, MMA & Boxing  Discussion

9 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

:lol: Mod 6 deleted his post and my joking response to it :roll: 

Cmon dude

I think we should be allowed profanity within reason on this board anyway - it's a private site now

we-have-rules-here.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, kinger said:

Bro, the best thing is to ignore them. The more you respond back, the more they engage with you. These people aren’t happy with themselves, which is why they have to resort to personal attacks. We can talk about Eagles football or just life. Fly Eagles Fly! 

28 minutes ago, james1345 said:

Bro, the best thing is to ignore them. The more you respond back, the more they engage with you. These people aren’t happy with themselves, which is why they have to resort to personal attacks. We can talk about Eagles football or just life. Fly Eagles Fly! 

You posted that you had us on ignore, then responded to us.  Then you said you are deleting your account, but kept posting.  You seem to have issues.