fantasy b-ball league...Days without a commish banning: 0

Shepard Wong

What are the rules on the IR spot? I have Lonzo Ball who is out, but it won't let me move him to that spot. 

14 minutes ago, Gannan said:

What are the rules on the IR spot? I have Lonzo Ball who is out, but it won't let me move him to that spot. 

are you sure you're doing it correctly?  i just went into league manager tools & it would let me move him to your IR spot. 

58 minutes ago, Gannan said:

image.thumb.png.371e23797379bcf01ceeb71f132fb7a2.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mr_hunt said:

are you sure you're doing it correctly?  i just went into league manager tools & it would let me move him to your IR spot. 

Got it. I’m too used to yahoo lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

nice of shai & scary terry to sit out yesterday so i'd lose. 

aholes!  :nonono:   

I was shocked I won. I was at a 24 hour movie marathon that ran 27 hours over the weekend so the last I checked I was down big and you had a full slate of players going Sunday and I had about half. I had already written it off as a loss.

On 10/24/2022 at 12:45 PM, Shepard Wong said:

I was shocked I won. I was at a 24 hour movie marathon that ran 27 hours over the weekend so the last I checked I was down big and you had a full slate of players going Sunday and I had about half. I had already written it off as a loss.

i am not good at keeping up with nba injuries...and that will be my downfall in this league. :lol:  

1 minute ago, mr_hunt said:

3 players out injured but only 1 ir spot. what fogtag commish set up this pos league? :furious:   

Guy complains when he is the highest scoring team.

Guy complains he can't field a lineup in a fantasy league that only has 6 teams.

At least you are still in this thing.

Complaint GIFs | Tenor

7 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Guy complains when he is the highest scoring team.

Guy complains he can't field a lineup in a fantasy league that only has 6 teams.

At least you are still in this thing.

Complaint GIFs | Tenor

wanna trade for kawhi?  :whistle:  he's really good & his laugh sounds funny! 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

wanna trade for kawhi?  :whistle:  he's really good & his laugh sounds funny! 

Why isn't Kawhi in one of your multiple IR spots ????

image.png.175188b2b980bb01227c73a5708f8a8b.png

Hey guys looking to trade a PG of either Jamal Murray, Tre Jones or Kyle Lowry for a SF. Let me know if anyone is interested. 

On 11/7/2022 at 1:30 PM, jwill2420 said:

Hey guys looking to trade a PG of either Jamal Murray, Tre Jones or Kyle Lowry for a SF. Let me know if anyone is interested. 

Im a little interested but I hate how all of your players only play 1 position. Most of mine play 2. I feel like Im losing flexibility in my lineups if I make a trade, and I end up liking my offer less. 

7 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Im a little interested but I hate how all of your players only play 1 position. Most of mine play 2. I feel like Im losing flexibility in my lineups if I make a trade, and I end up liking my offer less. 

9 of my 12 play 2 positions.  No wonder I am 3-0.

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

9 of my 12 play 2 positions.  No wonder I am 3-0.

I have 9/12 too. I purposely look for that. So much easier to set lineups.

1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

I have 9/12 too. I purposely look for that. So much easier to set lineups.

And so easy just to point your opponent to death.

22 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Kinda the problem I’m having now. 

30 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

:roll: 

CVON drama I missed?

Idk...I missed it too. got my wisdom teef out yesterday & wasn't on here.

47 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

:roll: 

CVON drama I missed?

15 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

Idk...I missed it too. got my wisdom teef out yesterday & wasn't on here.

No he was whining to the Mods and also spamming VA about 4for4 being suspended, and also political commentary in the blog - apparently he had been warned repeatedly and got enough points that he got a 1 month ban :lol: 

• Haha 1

Its what got Mike permanently banned from the old board till some of us in the basketball league convinced mods to bring him back. Mike becomes legitimately obsessed with his EMB beefs and just will not move on or leave people alone until he gets himself in trouble.

3 are suspended. 4for4 and bacarty went down at the same time for 2 weeks, DUM got himself taken out for 4 weeks because of some points he already had. 

8 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

No he was whining to the Mods and also spamming VA about 4for4 being suspended, and also political commentary in the blog - apparently he had been warned repeatedly and got enough points that he got a 1 month ban :lol: 

mike denies these accusations!

• Haha 1