fantasy b-ball league...Days without a commish banning: 0

Shepard Wong

On 11/11/2022 at 10:42 AM, mikemack8 said:

No he was whining to the Mods and also spamming VA about 4for4 being suspended, and also political commentary in the blog - apparently he had been warned repeatedly and got enough points that he got a 1 month ban :lol: 

I always miss the good stuff 

fml I sent a long winded message meant in response to 4for4 to all of you. Disregard. Or read if you want, but theres nothing in there pertaining to any of you so no need to waste any of your time. Sorry about that. 

On 11/15/2022 at 12:16 PM, BFit said:

who is team 2, and how much shame do you feel after losing to my team? :lol: 

Id like to know as well. I just proposed a trade to them last night.

On 11/11/2022 at 1:53 PM, HazletonEagle said:

4for4 and bacarty went down at the same time for 2 weeks

That's quite the stamina!

• Haha 2

since team 2 can make free agent moves, but not respond to trade requests, @BFit Im looking at your team.

Im trying to trade a F for a G. 

Im looking for deals including Wiggins, and maybe Huerter.

Wiggins and Huerter for Mitchell,  Wiggins and Giddy for Vassell and LaVine, Wiggins for LaVine

You have a lot of nice guards, and still have Bodganovic eventually coming back.

Any of those interest you? Any counter offers?

3 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

since team 2 can make free agent moves, but not respond to trade requests, @BFit Im looking at your team.

Im trying to trade a F for a G. 

Im looking for deals including Wiggins, and maybe Huerter.

Wiggins and Huerter for Mitchell,  Wiggins and Giddy for Vassell and LaVine, Wiggins for LaVine

You have a lot of nice guards, and still have Bodganovic eventually coming back.

Any of those interest you? Any counter offers?

i could be interested in something. just need some time to look over things. i do know that i value players with sf/sg designations becuase of lineup versatilaty. 

1 hour ago, BFit said:

i could be interested in something. just need some time to look over things. i do know that i value players with sf/sg designations becuase of lineup versatilaty. 

Ok.  Take a look an let me know when you get a chance. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

completely forgot about this league & left a couple of my best players on the bench for the past week or two. :roll:  

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

completely forgot about this league & left a couple of my best players on the bench for the past week or two. :roll:  

Since most of my best players are hurt right now, I appreciate the gifted win.  Thanks.

• Sad 1

I was winning and then one got Covid, one hurt a hamstring, Mitchell took a rest day after scoring 71, I think Giannis took a rest day.... 

Back down to .500.

Ive been trying to get a couple of my spots figured out for the long haul but I feel like my team is pretty solid and just wont seem to hit its stride.

On 1/9/2023 at 2:33 PM, Shepard Wong said:

Since most of my best players are hurt right now, I appreciate the gifted win.  Thanks.

It seems like most of my team is perpetually hurt. The entire NBA seems to be that way. Whenever I turn a game on the best players are always out. 

On 1/11/2023 at 9:58 AM, Gannan said:

It seems like most of my team is perpetually hurt. The entire NBA seems to be that way. Whenever I turn a game on the best players are always out. 

same. I just had 2 close losses in a row with a bunch of guys missing time. now fell back below .500.

who's the mookie blaylock team again?  anyway, they're kicking my a** this week...and i even remembered to set my lineup. :sad:  

3 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

who's the mookie blaylock team again?  anyway, they're kicking my a** this week...and i even remembered to set my lineup. :sad:  

I Dont Know But I Like It Idk GIF - I Dont Know But I Like It I Dont Know  Idk - Discover & Share GIFs

someone is lucky this week. I have no Giannis, no Mitchell, and now now Christian Wood.

Of course no Gordon Hayward either but thats not luck, thats just the usual.