Keep Jackson and Jeffery out...

nipples

Jackson has 25 touchdowns of 60-plus yards in his career, which are the most ever in NFL History. That was his fifth touchdown catch of at least 80 yards.

The Cowboys don't even need to throw in the direction of Darius Slay when they can just pick on Michael Jacquet all day. Likewise, DJax just flew by Chidobe Awuzie on that long TD.

Both teams could be looking for CB early in the draft. If the Eagles keep their projected top 10 pick they could get either Patrick Surtain or Caleb Farley (or whoever the Cowboys don't take).

Let me take the contrarian view on Jeffrey. We need a big receiver, he has $10 Mm of dead cap money next year and he didn’t fit well w carson and carson appears not to be the starter. So, unless someone picks up his contract and gives a draft pick of some kind, he may be worth keeping. 

On 12/27/2020 at 5:39 PM, eaglesfan0075 said:

The Cowboys don't even need to throw in the direction of Darius Slay when they can just pick on Michael Jacquet all day. Likewise, DJax just flew by Chidobe Awuzie on that long TD.

Both teams could be looking for CB early in the draft. If the Eagles keep their projected top 10 pick they could get either Patrick Surtain or Caleb Farley (or whoever the Cowboys don't take).

That makes sense to me. So, keep jeffrey for another year or two so we have speed with reagor, hightower and watkins and size w jeffrey. Trade ertz for a decent pick and cut jackson if you can’t trade him.  If you can trade carson to get rid of his $30 mm, with that and ertz, the cap problem is solved.  Draft a stud cb in the top 10 to play across from slay and then either a safety or OL in the second. If you get a third for ertz, you may have two thirds to take bpa and get a starter out of one of them at safety, ol, lb or rb.  

6 hours ago, eggs said:

That makes sense to me. So, keep jeffrey for another year or two so we have speed with reagor, hightower and watkins and size w jeffrey. Trade ertz for a decent pick and cut jackson if you can’t trade him.  If you can trade carson to get rid of his $30 mm, with that and ertz, the cap problem is solved.  Draft a stud cb in the top 10 to play across from slay and then either a safety or OL in the second. If you get a third for ertz, you may have two thirds to take bpa and get a starter out of one of them at safety, ol, lb or rb.  

I don't think that makes sense at all. Jeffrey may have improved the last couple of weeks but let's not kid ourselves here. He's cooked and we should move on from him. Plus with the cap situation he's one of the no brainer savings we can make.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, eggs said:

The Eagles drafting a "stud" player for defense.  :roll:

On 12/29/2020 at 10:07 PM, eggs said:

Tough decision. Really like WR JaMarr Chase. Djacc and Alshon can gtfo after this season which leaves us a bit thin at wr.