GDT: Baltimore Ravens @ Philadelphia Eagles. 10-18-20 @ 1pm EST

EagleJoe8

15 minutes ago, Han Solo said:

I'm not opposed to calling one of the same plays that worked earlier.  I mean the defense hadn't stopped ot yet.

10000000000% agreed. 

19 minutes ago, Swoop said:

Eagles are missing what? 8 offensive lineman?

Top 3 WRs

Top 3 TEs

Top RB

CmOn WoNtZ wIn Or GiVe YoUr JoB tO hUrTs

The complaints about Wentz is annoying and over the top for sure. Yet the constant people complaining about that complaining is tiring as well.  

Again when something works we don't see it again, I can't believe we didn't see more of hurts after his early appearance 

Silver lining... the team didn't give up, they battled back. Considering the oline issues. Wentz did pretty good. Wish Hightower and Sanders caught those passes. And Jake needs to wake the f up!!

1 minute ago, Portyansky said:

Silver lining... the team didn't give up, they battled back. Considering the oline issues. Wentz did pretty good. Wish Hightower and Sanders caught those passes. And Jake needs to wake the f up!!

Ugh reading stuff like this...moral victories...feels like this is an 8-8 level team for the foreseeable future. Purgatory.

12 minutes ago, Saltpeter said:

Does Wentz pay you or something? I'm not blaming today's loss on him, but your eagerness to defend his every mistake is pathetic man

You must have me confused with someone else. 

get rid of gerry pls he plays 2 hand touch against ravens and on the lamar run he left is gap for no reason and got burnt

7 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

I do give credit for Doug admitting the 2 point playcall was bad.  But, still, what was the rationale at the time to run Wentz up the middle?

Wentz had picked up yards on the read option a couple times already in the game. The defense played that play perfectly. I didn't like the call, though. The blocking wasn't always there, but receivers were getting open all second half.

Just now, XoqTionR said:

Wentz was far from stellar.

They broke their huddle ,here they come ^_^

Rodgers, with a fully healthy squad:

"They've never taken a WR in round one, what do you expect the guy to do with no help?"

Wentz, with 37 offensive players out:

"Fing bum let's run him out of town"

14 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Celebrating we lost. Or staring dreamily into a picture of Hurts while writing hearts in their diaries. Maybe both actually. 

Who's celebrating? Making crap up now?

Just now, eaglestime34 said:

Who's celebrating? Making crap up now?

Well if you aren't then I wasn't talking about you was I?

Just now, Swoop said:

Rodgers, with a fully healthy squad:

"They've never taken a WR in round one, what do you expect the guy to do with no help?"

Wentz, with 37 offensive players out:

"Fing bum let's run him out of town"

Alot of our fanbase is a joke sadly. We would have a new coach every six months and a new QB every week if alot of them were in charge.

3 minutes ago, Damanick10 said:

Did you think he played bad?

They can't give him any credit because they desperately wanna see a gimmicky college QB come in and "save the day".

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

Alot of our fanbase is a joke sadly. We would have a new coach every six months and a new QB every week if alot of them were in charge.

I didn't say you were taking about me.  Did you actually see someone celebrating the loss on here?

2 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

I thought our fanbase was the most intelligent in all of sports? :rolleyes:

Next time you need 2, why not hand the ball off to the 5'6 guy and let the 6'5 gloryhog block for him?

2 minutes ago, Damanick10 said:

Did you think he played bad?

His typical slow start, stood like statue at times. Should expect any QB to make that run he did. Sprinkles of good plays here and there. Little to late wake up comeback. Same ole stuff.

Just now, Joe Shades 73 said:

I thought our fanbase was the most intelligent in all of sports? :rolleyes:

Far from it

Just now, XoqTionR said:

His typical slow start, stood like statue at times. Should expect any QB to make that run he did. Sprinkles of good plays here and there. Little to late wake up comeback. Same ole stuff.

Wow that's some delusion right there. 

1 minute ago, XoqTionR said:

Uhhh, no :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, XoqTionR said:

Wow. What reality do you live in? 

Archived