GDT: Baltimore Ravens @ Philadelphia Eagles. 10-18-20 @ 1pm EST

EagleJoe8

Just like how it's weird to blindly defend Wentz, it's also weird to blindly try to find reasons why he needs to go when he played well.

18 minutes ago, eaglestime34 said:

The complaints about Wentz is annoying and over the top for sure. Yet the constant people complaining about that complaining is tiring as well.  

Aren't you complaining about the people complaining about complaining right here? 🤔

3 minutes ago, XoqTionR said:

His typical slow start, stood like statue at times. Should expect any QB to make that run he did. Sprinkles of good plays here and there. Little to late wake up comeback. Same ole stuff.

I was getting so frustrated watching him repeatedly bouncing passes off of his receivers' hands.

8 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Well if you aren't then I wasn't talking about you was I?

Alot of our fanbase is a joke sadly. We would have a new coach every six months and a new QB every week if alot of them were in charge.

Well thank god we still have Schwartz.

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

Aren't you complaining about the people complaining about complaining right here? 🤔

I wasn't complaining.  I was asking a question.  Which obviously you can't answer. 

1 minute ago, brkmsn said:

I was getting so frustrated watching him repeatedly bouncing passes off of his receivers' hands.

Right. Hightower was wide open that first drive and Carson Wontz bounced it right off his hands.

What a jerk. No wonder his teammates hate him.

3 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

What about his fumble that created pts? 

6 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Wow. What reality do you live in? 

I give Wentz 1 quarter of football combined out of 4. 

5 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

My mistake.  Yes technically I am. I don't do it the whole game though like others.  My constant complaint is about jim Schwartz I'll admit that.  He needs to go along with Howie.  Ps I believe Wentz needs to stay and keep starting.   

I was a huge Wentz defender then this year he really kinda lost me.  But this game was not on him.  Yea the fumble was bad and the one INT that should’ve been also (tho he had pressure right in his face).  But the OL is an absolute joke, his receivers are bad and the D is really not helping him much either.  He gets a pass for me at least in this game.  Also, Clement and Scott are awful. 

3 minutes ago, XoqTionR said:

How long did it take them to get so pts? 

I mean it's not like it was all on him. Crucial drops and getting adjusted to having no time in the pocket with almost all backups will do that to you. It's just funny that he fought back and had a decent game but you have to try to find an angle for why he had a bad game. I'll gladly crap on Wentz when he sucks but today wasn't one of those days. You put any other QB in the situation that he was in today and they would have some struggles too. Besides the fumble he did what he could to make it a game.

Just now, eaglestime34 said:

My mistake.  Yes technically I am. I don't do it the whole game though like others.  My constant complaint is about jim Schwartz I'll admit that.  He needs to go along with Howie.  Ps I believe Wentz needs to stay and keep starting.   

Oh I'm way past done with Schwartz. His annoying habit is getting them to play just good enough when he is on the hot seat to survive another year. 

Just now, RUEagle said:

I was a huge Wentz defender then this year he really kinda lost me.  But this game was not on him.  Yea the fumble was bad and the one INT that should’ve been also (tho he had pressure right in his face).  But the OL is an absolute joke, his receivers are bad and the D is really not helping him much either.  He gets a pass for me at least in this game.  Also, Clement and Scott are awful. 

Clement and scott are terrible!

Is Ertz hurt or is he still so butt hurt about his contract he doesn't care?

Say what you will about Wentz, but he willed us back into this game despite being under constant pressure and taking hits on every play.  And did it with scrubs no less.  Only to be undone by another awful play call by Pederson.  

I don't understand how these guys watch film for hours and they still don't see that Carson is 100x the QB when he is out of the pocket or scrambling around trying to make a play. You would think that today would have been the day for tons of rollouts considering the defense they're playing and the depleted offensive line.

It's almost like they're too close to see the obvious solution.

4 hours ago, Heavywchamp said:

I actually had hope before the season started that we would have a new and improved offense and play designs. 

With all those offensive coaches, you would think there would be fresh, innovative plays and great thinking. When 25 coaches don't know how to beat a simple blitz and actually do the opposite thing, you know adding all these coaches was a huge mistake. They won't get blamed- Doug will.

3 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

With all those offensive coaches, you would think there would be fresh, innovative plays and great thinking. When 25 coaches don't know how to beat a simple blitz and actually do the opposite thing, you know adding all these coaches was a huge mistake. They won't get blamed- Doug will.

Too many chefs in the kitchen makes for a lousy meal

Archived