Welcome to the New Eagles Message Board!

VaBeach_Eagle

28 minutes ago, Joe Hunter 73 said:

I think the square avatars are better

You could always use an avatar with white background and have no borders. 🤓

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, thedanone82 said:

Off topic but did you choose your name from the book by Peter V Brett?

No, I’ve had the name online for last 16-17 years. My wife’s gramps used to call me this because of my numerous tattoos.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Green_Guinness said:

Welcome to our new home!  F Reddit and again massive thanks to @VaBeach_Eagle for setting this up for ALL of us.  Let's get this F'ing party started!

Thanks, and thanks to everyone that donated. Not everyone's board names were associated with their donations (Some VERY generous donations, I might add), but once everything settles down, I want to figure out a way of recognizing everyone. 

Also, a lot of the 'behind the curtain' work was performed my @Moderator12, without his help, things wouldn't be open right now. 

And a gentleman by the name of Mark Round, in the UK, did the skin for us. He may never see any posts here, but we also owe a thanks to him for getting the skin done. 

If the Eagles ever go back to Kelly Green, he's ready and willing to do a new skin for us. (He's already on notice for that lol). 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Where the Lombardi Trophy emoticon?  Whos running this place? Where do we file complaints! I want to speak to your manager!!!! 

3 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Thanks, and thanks to everyone that donated. Not everyone's board names were associated with their donations (Some VERY generous donations, I might add), but once everything settles down, I want to figure out a way of recognizing everyone. 

Also, a lot of the 'behind the curtain' work was performed my @Moderator12, without his help, things wouldn't be open right now. 

And a gentleman by the name of Mark Round, in the UK, did the skin for us. He may never see any posts here, but we also owe a thanks to him for getting the skin done. 

If the Eagles ever go back to Kelly Green, he's ready and willing to do a new skin for us. (He's already on notice for that lol). 

Was initially bummed about not getting the database moved, but now I am glad.

28 minutes ago, DoWorx said:

@VaBeach_Eagleshould open a blog thread

Who usually starts the Blog thread? I'd want things to go on as normal, as if we never moved. 

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Who usually starts the Blog thread? I'd want things to go on as normal, as if we never moved. 

28 minutes ago, Green_Guinness said:

I think CT Eagle wanted that honour.

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

It's all good. Sometimes a fresh start is best.

7 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I'm still going to work on that. Integrating it directly into this forum would be difficult, especially with all members being deleted. But if we do get all of that done, and it is transferred, I do have plans to preserve it in such a way that it's still a part of this board. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Welp I opened it.  But didn’t realize it was a tradition to be started by the same poster.  My bad.  I titled it the exact same thing.  So I guess when Camp opens.  I close it out and he can open the next one?!

No biggie, just send him a PM when he gets here and you can just change the name of your thread, if he wants you to. You can talk to him about it. 

Have to say I do like the "like" feature better here with options to not just 'like' a post, but to 'laugh' and 'thanks' a post as well.  Hope that stays.  And maybe just to start, for a while, don't limit likes/laughs/thanks to 50/day.  Let it ride for now if the site can handle it to allow us to build up our new home brick by brick.

1 minute ago, BKLYNYG said:

I’m here whether you mofos like it or not. ;)

Thanks for the invite VA!

Glad you made it over. I just hope some of the other opposing team fans get the word before the old board shuts down. Not sure how they'd get the word, otherwise. 

3 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Glad you made it over. I just hope some of the other opposing team fans get the word before the old board shuts down. Not sure how they'd get the word, otherwise. 

I am unable to view tweets people post All I get is this. I am using Latest version of Firefox

Capture.JPG

7 minutes ago, Joe Hunter 73 said:

I am unable to view tweets people post All I get is this. I am using Latest version of Firefox

Capture.JPG

Yeah, there's some issues with the Tweets, I'm going to see what has to be done but likely won't get any answers on it tonight. 

• Thanks 1

Wow, I felt bad because I was about to ask about making the profile pics squares instead of circles, but it's already fixed! What an amazing job you've done, @VaBeach_Eagle!

Many thanks!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, schuy7 said:

Wow, I felt bad because I was about to ask about making the profile pics squares instead of circles, but it's already fixed! What an amazing job you've done, @VaBeach_Eagle!

Many thanks!

I literally just found the setting for that and fixed it lol. 

These first few days/weeks will be the 'breaking in' period where we'll try to get things fixed as best as possible. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1