Welcome to the New Eagles Message Board!

VaBeach_Eagle

1 minute ago, Moderator12 said:

The profanity filters have been replicated over here, so the same as the old board

As for meme's, if you can't type it without being filtered, don't post it.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

So we need to Fing type every possible crap word out to figure out if we can can not be an a-hole and post something that would get us a warning and or suspended? I am not ****ing about it, just trying to figure out what the hell I can post and what I cant, so as not to get exterminated by a NSDAP

EDIT: Bolded had been filtered correctly. Nice job!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ialone said:

So we need to Fing type every possible crap word out to figure out if we can can not be an a-hole and post something that would get us a warning and or suspended? I am not ****ing about it, just trying to figure out what the hell I can post and what I cant, so as not to get exterminated by a NSDAP

I just did a bunch of words and hit preview. All were censored :thumbdown:

4 minutes ago, Ialone said:

Here's a few reduced to 1 letter, changed to another word competely, or converted to ****

F - you know what this was

crap - was the "S" word

piss - unchanged

C - You know what this was

damn - unchanged

D - You know, like Vermeil

boobs (was 'T" word)

C - you know, like a Rooster

**** "P" word like a cat

taint - unchanged

boobs - unchanged

a** - obvious

gay - unchanged

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Ialone said:

EDIT: Bolded had been filtered correctly. Nice job!

We should have one forum on here with the censors shut off. Sort of like the 18 + back rooms through the hanging beads at the old movie stores.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

We should have one forum on here with the censors shut off. Sort of like the 18 + back rooms through the hanging beads at the old movie stores.

"Large Adult section in the rear"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Btw do laughs and thanks count as likes?

Like (heart), Thanks (trophy), and HaHa are all +1.  The other two are neutral.

We are going to roll with this for a little bit for now and then once we are all settled in decide if we want to stay with this or move to a simple like system that we had previously

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Moderator12 said:

We are going to roll with this for a little bit for now and then once we are all settled in decide if we want to stay with this or move to a simple like system that we had previously

I like the other options, personally.

• Like 1

I just popped over to the Eagles subreddit to see what was happening over there..... its kinda dead.
Much more action here!

Thanks for setting this up @VaBeach_Eagle!  I never posted much on the old boards, but it was always my go-to for news and work day distraction.  Glad to see a second iteration will live on 🤙

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Moderator12 said:

Nice job getting this going.  Looks great. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, AspenEagle said:

Thanks for setting this up @VaBeach_Eagle!  I never posted much on the old boards, but it was always my go-to for news and work day distraction.  Glad to see a second iteration will live on 🤙

We'd love to have you be more active here, when you can.

25 minutes ago, Hawkeye said:

Nice job getting this going.  Looks great. 

It was mostly VA.  I just did some work on the board settings.  He did the heavy lifting

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PoconoDon said:

Here's a few reduced to 1 letter, changed to another word competely, or converted to ****

F - you know what this was

crap - was the "S" word

piss - unchanged

C - You know what this was

damn - unchanged

D - You know, like Vermeil

boobs (was 'T" word)

C - you know, like a Rooster

**** "P" word like a cat

taint - unchanged

boobs - unchanged

a** - obvious

gay - unchanged

I just read that in a George Carlin voice ... 

😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Moderator12 said:

It was mostly VA.  I just did some work on the board settings.  He did the heavy lifting

Understood.   But I appreciate the team effort.  

This is the crowning achievement in the history of Eagles fandom. Almost had to pinch myself to make sure this was actually still here today.

And to think it was only 6 days ago (almost) nobody knew anything about this. Rome may not have been built in a day but the new EMB was built in just 5. ^_^

• Like 4