Welcome to the New Eagles Message Board!

VaBeach_Eagle

49 minutes ago, Joe Hunter 73 said:

I am unable to view tweets people post All I get is this. I am using Latest version of Firefox

Capture.JPG

I've looked through the settings and nothing's sticking out to me. I'll submit a support ticket with Invision and see if they can point me in the right direction. 

39 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I've looked through the settings and nothing's sticking out to me. I'll submit a support ticket with Invision and see if they can point me in the right direction. 

Ok, thanks, I thought I saw someone else mention the same problem

1 minute ago, Joe Hunter 73 said:

Ok, thanks, I thought I saw someone else mention the same problem

Depending on which browser I use, I see it display differently. So I'll see what Invision can do. 

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Depending on which browser I use, I see it display differently. So I'll see what Invision can do. 

Ok was playing around in Firefox settings, seems to be an issue with Tracking protection settings. I changed from custom to standard and that fixed it so pass that along to anyone else with the issue if you can

5 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Can we say s*** on here?

Yes we can. :roll: 

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Thank you, so much. The site looks amazing.

Instant ban-hammer for any shirtless pics of fitness experts.

*Knock Knock....Knock Knock Knock*

"New England clam chowder"

"Dawk is God"

I didn't get the password... 😁

hey @VaBeach_Eagle, first of all, thank you very much for doing this.  i know you probably got your hands full...  but somewhere down the line..  could a dark mode be implemented?

the light color scheme will always be a classic...  but one feature i always wanted from the old message board was a dark mode to make reading easier.

dunno if it's a feature i missed which has been added...  but if not, i think i would be an upgrade for these forums to have.

again thank you. :thumbup:

1 hour ago, The Norseman said:

This looks so good I have to keep double checking to make sure its the new board and not the old one.  Great work @VaBeach_Eagle!!!!

The new board >>>>>> the old board

• Like 4

thanks for putting this site up. truly an emb legend

Amazing job, brother.

You have no idea how much this means to people who were habitually addicted to the old boards.  That prospect of losing something so trivial, and yet so vital to what we were accustomed to having, whenever things would get bad, cannot be underestimated. 

And you made it possible for people to not freak out, to not worry about having yet something else taken away from them at this crazy moment in history, and to actually feel like they are, and continue to be, part of something bigger than just a fan site.

Hats off my friend.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Norseman said:

This looks so good I have to keep double checking to make sure its the new board and not the old one.  Great work @VaBeach_Eagle!!!!

Same here lol

2 hours ago, JayEcho said:

hey @VaBeach_Eagle, first of all, thank you very much for doing this.  i know you probably got your hands full...  but somewhere down the line..  could a dark mode be implemented?

the light color scheme will always be a classic...  but one feature i always wanted from the old message board was a dark mode to make reading easier.

dunno if it's a feature i missed which has been added...  but if not, i think i would be an upgrade for these forums to have.

again thank you. :thumbup:

I'll play around with the skinning capabilities and see if I can do that without screwing it up royally lol

I do plan on hiring the man that did this skin for us again, at some point down the road, to do a Kelly Green skin. If I can't do a dark type option, I'll see if he can tweak this one to make as an alternate option theme.

In case I forget, remind me sometime down the line.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

The profanity filters have been replicated over here, so the same as the old board

As for meme's, if you can't type it without being filtered, don't post it.

• Like 1