GDT: Seattle Seahawks @ Philadelphia Eagles, 11-30-20 @ 8:15PM on ESPN

EagleJoe8

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

Overall it feels like a lack of talent to go with a lack of accountability. All those personal foul penalties and no one was sat. Guys didn’t even know what play they were running at times. I don’t know if the coach checked out, but he’s letting these guys just look sloppy. 

Agreed completely

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

I agree although I think johnson is breaking down

Yeah. Well hopefully a full season will do him good. Next season i don't care if we go 1-15. The only thing for me is to draft well but knowing Howie who knows. I was also surprised that Lurie missed his first ever eagles game. I hope that means that he is pissed and the writing is on the wall for Howie.

So you risk giving midfield position  in order to call a 4th down passing play after these passing plays netted all of 30yards in the half, against the 31st ranked passing D. They got 3 from that.

Then instead of a needed field goal, you risk yet another pass. This time it's picked. Bravo Doug! Another 3pts.

Then you're going for 2pt conversion with 15 points against 23. You miss the 2pt and you're down 8. I guess it didn't matter then.

Just now, Swoop said:

This team will not be a serious contender for at least five years. Don't give me that quick turnaround BS. We have no cap space. We have no QB. We have no good, young talent on either side of the ball. Reagor sucks. Sanders is a good overall back, but has a fumbling issue and cannot catch. Fulgham sucks. Hightower sucks. Watkins can't get on the field.

Going to be a long time before we sniff being competitive 

Not for nothing but the fact you mentioned Fulgham here at all just shows how poorly built this team is by Howie. Fulgham is a 6th round practice squad player from another team and he’s starting over guys Howie drafted and the guy he drafted in the 2nd round last season doesn’t even dress anymore. 

6 minutes ago, Know Life said:

They're not, though. All they're doing is pointing out the obvious. Carson has issues, but there’s much more to our problems than just him. I get that it’s cool to blame everything on Wentz and all, but anyone with half a brain can see that our issues run much, much deeper.

Teams that have a lot of problems win when they have a really good QB.  That's what we're paying him to be and instead he's well below average.

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

Not for nothing but the fact you mentioned Fulgham here at all just shows how poorly built this team is by Howie. Fulgham is a 6th round practice squad player from another team and he’s starting over guys Howie drafted and the guy he drafted in the 2nd round last season doesn’t even dress anymore. 

Sad, isn't it?

5 minutes ago, DBW said:

The Seahawks offense took a "working” bye week tonight.  They looked uninterested honestly.  

So they played down to the competition? 😂

I'm so glad we still have tougher games on our schedule. I really do for the first time ever that we lose out.

Just now, Swoop said:

Sad, isn't it?

It’s a fireable offense in my opinion. I want him gone more than Wentz, Doug, and Schwartz. 

The fact that we finished that game averaging 3.8 yards per play - even after a four play, 58 yard drive to end it - is so wild.  That's impossible in today's NFL unless you're starting Kendall Hinton

1 minute ago, manz2821 said:

I'm so glad we still have tougher games on our schedule. I really do for the first time ever that we lose out.

Clear out the FO and give the new regime a top 5 / top 10 pick. Start rebuilding the lines

Just now, manz2821 said:

I wonder if Doug would last the entire season if they lose a couple more. 

Lose baby lose. Get that top 5. Hoping that someone other than Howie is making it...

It’s a fireable offense in my opinion. I want him gone more than Wentz, Doug, and Schwartz. 

I agree with the espn crew to an extent. They said Wentz needs to be better but how do you expect him to trust the protection with 20 different starting fronts and bad play calling and bad drafting? 

1 minute ago, Outlaw said:

Lose baby lose. Get that top 5. Hoping that someone other than Howie is making it...

Can we get one, just one WR, who can beat a secondary?

I wonder if Doug would last the entire season if they lose a couple more. 

He shouldn't. I mean Wentz is not going anywhere. And we know for a fact that Doug cannot coach him up. So get a new coach and a new system and see if he can be salvaged. If not then get rid of him and get a new qb. 

Just now, PoconoDon said:

Desean is the missing link 🙂

1 minute ago, PoconoDon said:

Praying for Chase. 

He shouldn't. I mean Wentz is not going anywhere. And we know for a fact that Doug cannot coach him up. So get a new coach and a new system and see if he can be salvaged. If not then get rid of him and get a new qb. 

Yep.   And Reagor is supposed to be his replacement.      I just don't see the 1st round talent in Reagor.

2 minutes ago, manz2821 said:

There is still a lot of people saying wentz has been bad but he is a great kid and has shown greatness and the coaching and the team put around him has to be held accountable as well. I agree with that

Just now, Pliny said:

Yep.   And Reagor is supposed to be his replacement.      I just don't see the 1st round talent in Reagor.

He looks very average. Waste of a first round pick imo. I hope I'm wrong. No speed, no crisp route running, no ability to beat decent coverage. With a draft loaded with wrs we might have picked the worst out of the bunch.

1 minute ago, Pliny said:

This team can't even run a screen with their best playmaker so I won't write off Reagor yet because these coaches don't seem to put anyone in great positions to make plays right now

He looks very average. Waste of a first round pick imo. I hope I'm wrong. No speed, no crisp route running, no ability to beat decent coverage. With a draft loaded with wrs we might have picked the worst out of the bunch.

Don't know about that ruggs is getting ripped apart for the raiders

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

This team can't even run a screen with their best playmaker so I won't write off Reagor yet because these coaches don't seem to put anyone in great positions to make plays right now

Don't know about that ruggs is getting ripped apart for the raiders

True. But with Ruggs i see some potential. I just don't see a lot with Reagor. I know its early and he is not being coached per his strengths but time will tell.

Archived