GDT: Seattle Seahawks @ Philadelphia Eagles, 11-30-20 @ 8:15PM on ESPN

EagleJoe8

1 minute ago, Birdman said:

I hope Lurie has the stones to do it. 

Doug has always been nothing more than a useful idiot. 

When Pederson is gone, we need to stay far, far away from the AR coaching tree. 

I always liked Doug a lot and always backed him up..... Not any more he is a moron

Welp...I asked on this board at the beginning of this game not to be torched by Metcalf.....

He had almost 200 yards by himself.....

Think about that Sh** howie....you F genius you....

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

I always liked Doug a lot and always backed him up..... Not any more he is a moron

I used to like Wentz also, not sure what happened to him. 

Just now, Dutchman063 said:

These ESPN announcers are making Wentz sound like the second coming of Tom Brady if the Eagles just give him enough time...LOL

They're not, though. All they're doing is pointing out the obvious. Carson has issues, but there’s much more to our problems than just him. I get that it’s cool to blame everything on Wentz and all, but anyone with half a brain can see that our issues run much, much deeper.

Lol immediately scott van pelt fro. Espn introducing the post game says wow the eagles lmao. I can't believe how bad this has gotten over the last 3 years. I'd rather chip at this point and I hated that mother effer @EazyEaglez knows that

1 minute ago, GeorgeM37 said:

Welp...I asked on this board at the beginning of this game not to be torched by Metcalf.....

He had almost 200 yards by himself.....

Think about that Sh** howie....you F genius you....

Spot on bud. None of this will change as long as that dope is picking the players. 

2 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I feel bad for Sanders and only Sanders on offense

The kids needs to learn how to catch the ball. But yes he's the only bright spark on the offence. Goeddert is solid too. Keep those 2 and keep reagor and fulgham, Kelce and Johnson and the rest can all go as far as I'm concerned on the offence.

2 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

How can anyone support doug at this point, his decision making has cost them games, forget playcalling...his moronic aggressiveness it the wrong times has killed us

1 minute ago, GreenReaper said:

I used to like Wentz also, not sure what happened to him. 

I was a huge Wentz homer. And still parts of me won't believe this is all him. Still kind of don't Doug is a jackarse and he was someone else I had huge faith in. I don't know what to think anymore

Lol immediately scott van pelt fro. Espn introducing the post game says wow the eagles lmao. I can't believe how bad this has gotten over the last 3 years. I'd rather chip at this point and I hated that mother effer @EazyEaglez knows that

I’m not ready to go that far, but I will state that Chip was right about Howie. 

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

Spot on bud. None of this will change as long as that dope is picking the players. 

And Schwartz is coaching those players. 

Just now, manz2821 said:

The kids needs to learn how to catch the ball. But yes he's the only bright spark on the offence. Goeddert is solid too. Keep those 2 and keep reagor and fulgham, Kelce and Johnson and the rest can all go as far as I'm concerned on the offence.

I agree although I think johnson is breaking down

22 minutes ago, Philthy Jawn said:

Montae was only here briefly.  Jeff McLane reported that the scouting department argued energetically for Jefferson, but Howie overruled them because he wanted speed. 

Howie can't draft.  Speed is #3 on the list at best in terms of WR.  Route running, ball tracking, hands catching with large catch radius, and alpha mentality to go up and get it are all more important than speed.  Jefferson demonstrated all of them in the SEC (not Big 12).  And his speed is more than good enough.  The bummer is I don't think Lurie will remove Howie. 😞

1 minute ago, CTEagles said:

How can anyone support doug at this point, his decision making has cost them games, forget playcalling...his moronic aggressiveness it the wrong times has killed us

Well.it worked for one year at least

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I was a huge Wentz homer. And still parts of me won't believe this is all him. Still kind of don't Doug is a jackarse and he was someone else I had huge faith in. I don't know what to think anymore

I was a big Wentz supporter too, but just looking at it objectively, he is a huge part of the problem. He may not be the only problem, but his holding the ball, poor pocket presence, horrible accuracy, all are killing the offense.

Lurie, grow a pair and clean house now. Fire Roseman and Lurie and make Duce the interim HC. This is embarrassing now. 

Overall it feels like a lack of talent to go with a lack of accountability. All those personal foul penalties and no one was sat. Guys didn’t even know what play they were running at times. I don’t know if the coach checked out, but he’s letting these guys just look sloppy. 

This team will not be a serious contender for at least five years. Don't give me that quick turnaround BS. We have no cap space. We have no QB. We have no good, young talent on either side of the ball. Reagor sucks. Sanders is a good overall back, but has a fumbling issue and cannot catch. Fulgham sucks. Hightower sucks. Watkins can't get on the field.

Going to be a long time before we sniff being competitive 

Just now, nipples said:

I was a big Wentz supporter too, but just looking at it objectively, he is a huge part of the problem. He may not be the only problem, but his holding the ball, poor pocket presence, horrible accuracy, all are killing the offense.

I agree, not defending him. Just don't want to.belive it yet. 

2 minutes ago, GreenReaper said:

And Schwartz is coaching those players. 

Either side of the ball Howie’s influence has stunk. 

Archived