GDT: Seattle Seahawks @ Philadelphia Eagles, 11-30-20 @ 8:15PM on ESPN

EagleJoe8

The espn crew made fun of the eagles again. They said maybe we should see hurts more. Then Ryan clark said I rather not see hurts but behind this oline lol

Doug, Godert post game both saying the offense isn't on the same page. 

Reporters keep reminding them it's week 12 and why are they still not on the same page. Goedert got frustrated at one point and said he did his job out there and have to look at the film for what happened. 

6 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

The espn crew made fun of the eagles again. They said maybe we should see hurts more. Then Ryan clark said I rather not see hurts but behind this oline lol

Thank god for the Jets or we’d be a bigger National laughing stock than we already are. 

30 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

So they played down to the competition? 😂

Yep. Really felt like they were working a preseason game and we were trying to win the super bowl 😂 

4 minutes ago, jmac+djaxallday said:

Teams that have a lot of problems win when they have a really good QB.  That's what we're paying him to be and instead he's well below average.

These teams you speak of. Do they have some sort of an offensive line (preferably one that doesn’t change week to week)? A somewhat competent head coach? A decent GM? A few complementary pieces due to adequate drafting? If so, they’ve got a leg up on us.

If not, then they’re the Jets and we all see how they’re performing.

I'll agree with you that he's playing below average right now, though, but do you really think that our problems magically disappear with Hurts? I wish I could be that optimistic.

1 hour ago, West_Philly said:

Is there any chance we get the number 1 pick this draft?

Doesn't matter if they don't fire Howie- he will squander it. You know, like Reager over Justin Jefferson. Howie has to go, or even the # 1 pick will be a travesty. 

17 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Doug, Godert post game both saying the offense isn't on the same page. 

Reporters keep reminding them it's week 12 and why are they still not on the same page. Goedert got frustrated at one point and said he did his job out there and have to look at the film for what happened. 

Well, that's coaching. Howie and Doug need to walk into the sunset together- very soon.

49 minutes ago, Know Life said:

They're not, though. All they're doing is pointing out the obvious. Carson has issues, but there’s much more to our problems than just him. I get that it’s cool to blame everything on Wentz and all, but anyone with half a brain can see that our issues run much, much deeper.

They are though,   Carson is playing like crap, thats obvious....i dont care who you surround him with, if he cant throw the ball worth a damn all that talent would be useless, those announcers were nothing but a bunch of wentz apologist  and havent been watching him play this year

46 minutes ago, kiwieagle said:

Clear out the FO and give the new regime a top 5 / top 10 pick. Start rebuilding the lines

Bam

27 minutes ago, Dutchman063 said:

They are though,   Carson is playing like crap, thats obvious....i dont care who you surround him with, if he cant throw the ball worth a damn all that talent would be useless, those announcers were nothing but a bunch of wentz apologist  and havent been watching him play this year

I’m not a Wentz apologist but I also don’t think he forgot how to play football. It’s just everything, the Oline sucks, the WR’s suck, the play calling sucks and of course Wentz has made some really bad decisions. I think we can still win with Wentz but we need a new coach and a GM who can evaluate talent to start with. 

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

Thank god for the Jets or we’d be a bigger National laughing stock than we already are. 

You mean thank god for the NFC East.

1 hour ago, Road to Victory said:

I’m not a Wentz apologist but I also don’t think he forgot how to play football. It’s just everything, the Oline sucks, the WR’s suck, the play calling sucks and of course Wentz has made some really bad decisions. I think we can still win with Wentz but we need a new coach and a GM who can evaluate talent to start with. 

He has been leaving a lot of plays on the field. Not sure what happened but he's making the wrong reads out there week in and week out.

1 hour ago, XoqTionR said:

Who's protecting Wentz, Doug or Lurie?

Petty sure it's Doug and maybe Howie to a lesser extent.  Lurie reportedly gave them the "green light" to give Hurts more opportunities. 

So I watched the first half live tonight(or this morning my time) and plan to watch the second half at some point and I know the end result but that first half was Fing awful. 

4 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I agree with the espn crew to an extent. They said Wentz needs to be better but how do you expect him to trust the protection with 20 different starting fronts and bad play calling and bad drafting? 

You could say the same for the coaching too. How can they be better with all of the lack of talent? With that being the case both the coaching staff and Wentz have done some inexcusable things out there that I can’t just blame on Howie or a lack of talent. 

12 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

You could say the same for the coaching too. How can they be better with all of the lack of talent? With that being the case both the coaching staff and Wentz have done some inexcusable things out there that I can’t just blame on Howie or a lack of talent. 

There are so many problems and every week those problems just get highlighted more. 

What I will say is that at the start of the game yesterday Doug dialled up some plays with some easy throws for Carson and Carson missed on all of them. What can Doug do there? His QB is broken, his QB is by far the worst QB in the league this year. 

Well I watched the remainder of the game, offense dreadful all round, Wentz was awful, he threw long, he threw short, he threw high, he threw low, the redzone interception is as bad as anything I've ever seen Jameis Winston mocked for, the O line was awful, Jason Peters is an even worse Guard than he is a Tackle for gods sake cut him, he's done as a pro level player, we've reset Mailata to absolute beginner by taking him out, Kelce's bad snap numbers must be way up this year, the receivers run like they're running in molasses and even when they do get separation Wentz doesn't see them, this was the worst pass defense in the NFL and we did zip against it. 

The defense did well considering the amount of time they spent on the field but the offense is an embarrassment. 

The whole thing needs blowing up. 

1 minute ago, Cochis_Calhoun said:

Well I watched the remainder of the game, offense dreadful all round, Wentz was awful, he threw long, he threw short, he threw high, he threw low, the redzone interception is as bad as anything I've ever seen Jameis Winston mocked for, the O line was awful, Jason Peters is an even worse Guard than he is a Tackle for gods sake cut him, he's done as a pro level player, we've reset Mailata to absolute beginner by taking him out, Kelce's bad snap numbers must be way up this year, the receivers run like they're running in molasses and even when they do get separation Wentz doesn't see them, this was the worst pass defense in the NFL and we did zip against it. 

The defense did well considering the amount of time they spent on the field but the offense is an embarrassment. 

The whole thing needs blowing up. 

I think that sums it all up rather nicely bud. 

27 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

The decisions to go for it on 4th down were just awful, the decisions were awful and the play calls were worse.  I can't take much more of Doug calling swing passes and screens that mostly get blown up immediately or make 1 or 2 yards at best on 3rd and medium, it's like he picks our worst plays out of his butt in the worst situations to pull them out, that's not a lack of talent that's a coach who may not be trying to get his ticket punched by the owner but clearly doesn't much care if it happens either. 

4 hours ago, PoconoDon said:

Can we get one, just one WR, who can beat a secondary?

No! You will get a WR who lines up correctly and you will like it!

Archived