***OFFICIAL NBA Thread -- Joker is Victorious***

Agent23

Jordan has never had a winning record without Pippen. Pippen has never had a losing record without Jordan.

LeBron has carried way worse teams than Jordan to the Finals. šŸ˜ŒšŸ˜Œ

1 hour ago, Jenkins27 said:

Jordan has never had a winning record without Pippen. Pippen has never had a losing record without Jordan.

LeBron has carried way worse teams than Jordan to the Finals. šŸ˜ŒšŸ˜Œ

And lostĀ 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

And lostĀ 

His Pippen was Boobie Gibson andĀ Dellavadova against dynasties.Ā 

On 8/15/2020 at 9:44 AM, DaEagles4Life said:

I would like to see Giannis finally get the full recognition as the best player in the World. The torch has been passed even though people won't admit to it.Ā 

This has aged quite nicely.Ā Ā šŸ¤£

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hputenis said:

This has aged quite nicely.Ā Ā šŸ¤£

I still stand by it and which I have said a few timesĀ 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

I still stand by it and which I have said a few timesĀ 

I love it!Ā  That makes it even better.Ā  Does he let Lebron borrow the torch when he wins his 4th championship or is he too pissed off about losing multiple rounds ago?Ā Ā 

Caught the MJ Last Dance documentary and it's really making me despise the current state of affairs in the NBA. Seeing MJ as part of a team that was being built from the ground up, watching him lose again and again but come back better, and watching the team grow into champs, the sport was just so much better than it is now. Now, Lebron and other starsĀ just jump from city to city making the team instant contenders. There's no team building through the draft and wise money management. It's just let's let everyone's contract expire in the same year so we can hope to recruit 3 max players and become instant contenders. The NBA desperately needs to re-work salary cap rules to give players incentive to stay on their teams.Ā 

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Kz! said:

Caught the MJ Last Dance documentary and it's really making me despise the current state of affairs in the NBA. Seeing MJ as part of a team that was being built from the ground up, watching him lose again and again but come back better, and watching the team grow into champs, the sport was just so much better than it is now. Now, Lebron and other starsĀ just jump from city to city making the team instant contenders. There's no team building through the draft and wise money management. It's just let's let everyone's contract expire in the same year so we can hope to recruit 3 max players and become instant contenders. The NBA desperately needs to re-work salary cap rules to give players incentive to stay on their teams.Ā 

A real salary cap would help I think.Ā 

On 9/29/2020 at 7:53 PM, hputenis said:

I love it!Ā  That makes it even better.Ā  Does he let Lebron borrow the torch when he wins his 4th championship or is he too pissed off about losing multiple rounds ago?Ā Ā 

Must be nice to have a Top 5 partner that is finally playing aggressively on a consistent basis.Ā 

3 hours ago, Dave Moss said:

Ā 

Holy crap that was awful. I could only get through 50 seconds lol

4 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

bam & dragic doubtful for game 2.Ā 

Get out the brooms!

• Haha 1

Lake show about to get that 17th chip. Greatest franchise in the NBA. Next year we'll pass the celtics

1 hour ago, Godfather said:

Lake show about to get that 17th chip. Greatest franchise in the NBA. Next year we'll pass the celtics

Who Cares Larry David GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Not sure about anyone else, butĀ I havenā€™t even watched the finals or most of the playoffs in general. Honestly couldnā€™t care lessĀ 

31 minutes ago, Blazehound said:

Not sure about anyone else, butĀ I havenā€™t even watched the finals or most of the playoffs in general. Honestly couldnā€™t care lessĀ 

SameĀ 

The Heat have a good team, but theyā€™re playing a team with Bron and the Brow. Ā No chance.

• Like 1

On 9/28/2020 at 10:33 PM, Jenkins27 said:

Bron gonna win again. Continuing to prove he is the GOAT.

False

bish that walks off the court early in a loss? Is his ego as fragile as Tom Bradyā€™s?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ToastJenkins said:

False

bish that walks off the court early in a loss? Is his ego as fragile as Tom Bradyā€™s?

Who's the GOAT then? Cause Jordan and Kobe have also walked off early as well. So I guess it can't be them eitherĀ šŸ˜‚

8 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:

Jordan is theĀ Goat and itsĀ obvious

kobe is not in the goat conversation

I agree with the second statement. However, Jordan has walked off the court before too lol.

11 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:

Jordan is theĀ Goat and itsĀ obvious

kobe is not in the goat conversation

Ā 

1 minute ago, Jenkins27 said:

I agree with the second statement. However, Jordan has walked off the court before too lol.

That's hilarious. Disrespect on Kobe never gets old

• Like 1