***OFFICIAL NBA Thread -- Joker is Victorious***

Agent23

How the f wasn't that a whistle.

And holy crap they call that on him. This is f'ing rigged 

3 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

You're talking about @DaEagles4Life future favorite team, if/when they eliminate Denver 

I can appreciate greatness in Jokic and ANT and not pick a side unlike those losers in the Embiid camp. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

t-wolves looking good. i might have to pull for them in the west. :whistle: 

You all are welcome to join me. Though it's not looking like I'll have Wolves-76ers Finals tickets to share with anyone

@Bwestbrook36

I'm glad it's over. They suck. Multiple leads including 20 points and they can't finish them. Looks like Ham will be fired and LeBish will be back

2 hours ago, Godfather said:

@Bwestbrook36

I'm glad it's over. They suck. Multiple leads including 20 points and they can't finish them. Looks like Ham will be fired and LeBish will be back

Me too, they were very underwhelming all year. I got suckered into them when they went up by 20 just to get my soul crushed by the ****. Lebish is going to Philly! 🙄😂 

On 4/30/2024 at 5:49 PM, Agent23 said:

You all are welcome to join me. Though it's not looking like I'll have Wolves-76ers Finals tickets to share with anyone

is that what warrior's fans are doing this season?...rooting for minny?  :roll: :roll:  

2 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

is that what warrior's fans are doing this season?...rooting for minny?  :roll: :roll:  

When I am over $3,400 in net-profit from the Wolves this year, and that includes my cost Rd2 playoff tickets and I still have 5 tickets to sell that should net me another $1500ish in profit!

9 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Your T-wolves??

He joined @Agent23 with the season tickets

• Haha 1