December 30, 20241 yr 34 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said: Looks like Elf 2 will be meeting Bad Santa 3 The multiverse team up we've been waiting for.
December 31, 20241 yr On 12/29/2024 at 6:52 PM, NOTW said: Let's ask her doctor? No, no. Insurance is like, let's ask a doctor she has never seen before if the medicine is necessary. The answer will be no, unless her doctor can send them all of the paperwork proving her diagnosis.
December 31, 20241 yr 14 hours ago, Dave Moss said: We saw Brad Williams back when we lived in Denver. F’er opened his set by preemptively shaming the audience. "I know why you’re here. You’re trying to win your Friday night vs your friends. ‘Oh, you started by having drinks at The Pour House? Well I saw a midget tell jokes for 30 minutes’” After he had a table set up with his comedy albums and what not for purchase. After listening to him tell little person jokes for a whole set I awkwardly said "I love your stuff on comedy 103.1”. You know, because I’m one of the good ones who didn’t come out specifically to see a little person
December 31, 20241 yr 1 hour ago, mr_hunt said: Been retired for 8yrs, but thanks for supporting me in 2025. Could you give me a better COLA for 2026 ?
Create an account or sign in to comment