Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non Political Memes and other things

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, BFit said:

that pig on the right is gunna have some damn good ribs though....

Is it bc of how much more fat it has? The one on the left has more flesh. That grain stuff is probably why some people look bloated.

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

FB_IMG_1736551197662.jpg

2 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

FB_IMG_1736551197662.jpg

For some reason reminded me of:

 

 

5 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

Is it bc of how much more fat it has? The one on the left has more flesh. That grain stuff is probably why some people look bloated.

Oh yeah, delicious, marbled intermuscular fat. That's gunna be good, moist and tender ribs. Left side is too lean

image.thumb.png.642fc7629ebe96a605978199eedc725d.png

image.thumb.png.c3af4e8992ae0b3e31a7362fcd4fde40.png

image.thumb.png.aa239d98773010c743a3cdb714120223.png

image.thumb.png.0b47ae0a23042cc28e417b5a7a4b2fda.png

How are people this dumb :roll:

image.thumb.png.66c64a6131867a7c5b1b07cd3fa5bead.png

FB_IMG_1736576191503.jpg

Screenshot_20250110_202233_Instagram.jpg

I'm pretty sure my mom had 3/4 of these 

Screenshot_20250110_202136_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20250110_193817_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20250110_193736_Instagram.jpg

13 hours ago, paco said:

YXfEau8.png

I’ve been to Poland idk how many times. Never heard of this sheet. 

9e8f264d5438e27516c52be45963bd065d7a27ce8eaaec0c19ead9a405215620.png

287c662864205ea31e208a812126ccef.webp

image.jpeg.f3cbc541a1f2a24c40ac19232295ff4f.jpeg

9 hours ago, pisceschica said:

How are people this dumb :roll:

image.thumb.png.66c64a6131867a7c5b1b07cd3fa5bead.png

Probably a cat person living a gluten free life and loves starbucks.

A little biblical humor 

 

 

11 hours ago, pisceschica said:

How are people this dumb :roll:

image.thumb.png.66c64a6131867a7c5b1b07cd3fa5bead.png

Found it 

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3564217253875414&id=100008615234194

 

His response to being called out: 

People slow to assume that because my car note is 1330 a month that means I purchased it with bad credit, my credit score was around 740 when I financed my truck ! It’s a 2022 Suburban, & I’ve had it since 2021 BRAND NEW! Having good credit only changes your interest rate, it has nothing to do with how much the monthly payments are, a percentage for interest only comes out of each payment & the rest goes towards the vehicle! But don’t worry, I’m definitely putting this mf on TURO. 😆😆💯

IMG_1365.jpeg

IMG_1383.jpeg

2 hours ago, JohnSnowsHair said:

Found it 

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3564217253875414&id=100008615234194

 

His response to being called out: 

People slow to assume that because my car note is 1330 a month that means I purchased it with bad credit, my credit score was around 740 when I financed my truck ! It’s a 2022 Suburban, & I’ve had it since 2021 BRAND NEW! Having good credit only changes your interest rate, it has nothing to do with how much the monthly payments are, a percentage for interest only comes out of each payment & the rest goes towards the vehicle! But don’t worry, I’m definitely putting this mf on TURO. 😆😆💯

I was going to post the thread to that picture..That man is definitely stupid..:roll:

FB_IMG_1736511440414.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.