January 26, 20251 yr Author 3 hours ago, NOTW said: Had Buc-ees for the first time this summer in Missouri. One of the best meals I’ve had on the road.
January 26, 20251 yr 19 minutes ago, RPeeteRules said: Had Buc-ees for the first time this summer in Missouri. One of the best meals I’ve had on the road. We just got through driving to Florida for work this week. Had buccees for dinner last night, breakfast this morning and lunch today
January 26, 20251 yr 7 hours ago, RPeeteRules said: Had Buc-ees for the first time this summer in Missouri. One of the best meals I’ve had on the road. 7 hours ago, BFit said: We just got through driving to Florida for work this week. Had buccees for dinner last night, breakfast this morning and lunch today Hugh Douglas sounds like he wants to be their northeast spokesman. MFer is obsessed.
Create an account or sign in to comment