Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non Political Memes and other things

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

IMG_7950.jpeg

IMG_7939.jpeg

IMG_8325.png

Screenshot_20250803_224739_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20250803_131817_Instagram.jpg

FB_IMG_1754197552591.jpg

FB_IMG_1754189190358.jpg

Screenshot_20250802_184930_Facebook.jpg

FB_IMG_1754189248045.jpg

FB_IMG_1754108800573.jpg

FB_IMG_1754259305490.jpg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

main-qimg-ccdbd403485a01b1995705c7d1dba6

image.jpeg

4 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

image.jpeg

Puts some blood on the blades, add some dead birds and the one in the back can shout "Slayer!!!!”

FB_IMG_1754317352561.jpg

FB_IMG_1754336537460.jpg

FB_IMG_1754334621833.jpg

FB_IMG_1754335891434.jpg

2 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

FB_IMG_1754336537460.jpg

I literally made this argument when I was a kid.

And Wolf3d you killed Sydney Sweeneys.

3 hours ago, paco said:

I literally made this argument when I was a kid.

And Wolf3d you killed Sydney Sweeneys.

That sounds vastly more interesting then the version I played as a kid.......

526809235_1076197378025243_7943107434990

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.