August 31, 20251 yr 5 hours ago, Procus said:I've been saying this all along. The Cracker Barrel rebrand was too blatantly suicidal - especially after the Bud Light fiasco. If this pans out, somebody needs to go to jail, or at least pay big time.
August 31, 20251 yr 53 minutes ago, BFit said:Interesting points - but a lot of people have stopped eating there. Yes, plenty of free publicity, but Bud Light also got free publicity, and it didn't bring back the brand to pre-tank earnings. It still struggles with market share.
August 31, 20251 yr 7 minutes ago, Procus said:Interesting points - but a lot of people have stopped eating there. Yes, plenty of free publicity, but Bud Light also got free publicity, and it didn't bring back the brand to pre-tank earnings. It still struggles with market share.It was the first thing I thought of when they changed the logo. Then when one of my favorite YouTubers made a video about it, I felt smart
Create an account or sign in to comment