Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non Political Memes and other things

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, paco said:

You know what…. Conceded.

I didn’t even know a KO was possible

I didn’t either. My usual strategy was dodge his uppercuts in Round 1. Then get his stamina as low as possible. Get a 1-punch knockdown in the 2nd round to try for a TKO. Or decision on points.

One time I was just having fun so I thought heck, I’ll just punch the crap out of him. Got 1-knockdown in the first round. Got a 2nd knockdown about 2:45 into Round 1. He didn’t get up. KO. I sat there frozen for a while thinking I’ll never pull this off again.

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

IMG_20260321_231304_762.jpg

20260321_221812.jpg

11 hours ago, paco said:

You know what…. Conceded.

I didn’t even know a KO was possible

I’ve seen a number of videos on speed running in recent years. I believe it’s been shown to be possible to TKO Tyson in just under 2 minutes if you get the most optimal punch sequence from Tyson along with the proper timing of counter punching.

50 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I’ve seen a number of videos on speed running in recent years. I believe it’s been shown to be possible to TKO Tyson in just under 2 minutes if you get the most optimal punch sequence from Tyson along with the proper timing of counter punching.

People do Mike Tyson punch out speed runs…. Blindfolded

3 minutes ago, paco said:

People do Mike Tyson punch out speed runs…. Blindfolded

I’ve seen those too. Crazy!

Closest thing I ever did to a speed run was I could beat Mega Man X, All items, in 52 minutes. I think the world record was high 30s

10 hours ago, NOTW said:

Steph Blurry got me good roll

13 hours ago, paco said:

You know what…. Conceded.

I didn’t even know a KO was possible

Contra is tough. It’s the difference between long-distance and a sprint. Contra is a slog. Punch-Out Tyson fight is less than 3 minutes of nearly perfection. You only have to be good enough to get to him, or know the code.

6 minutes ago, toolg said:

Contra is tough. It’s the difference between long-distance and a sprint. Contra is a slog. Punch-Out Tyson fight is less than 3 minutes of nearly perfection. You only have to be good enough to get to him, or know the code.

007-373-5963

whistle

Screenshot_20260322_084422_Facebook.jpg

43 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Screenshot_20260322_084422_Facebook.jpg

If you take life advice from an Italian, you deserve to have it destroyed

whistle

4 hours ago, paco said:

If you take life advice from an Italian, you deserve to have it destroyed

whistle

But what the hell do you know?

image.png

unsure

Screenshot_20260320_113626_Instagram.jpg

FB_IMG_1773813592955.jpg

FB_IMG_1773737329129.jpg

image.jpeg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.