September 11Sep 11 12 hours ago, NOTW said:What's that from I keep seeing it everywhere.That's Chuckie Cheese, he was the mascot for a popular kids pizza and arcade franchise from the nineteen hundreds. Teehee, it's Elizabeth Holmes, she infamously defrauded investors and customers by claiming her startup invented a medical diagnostic machine that could test a blood sample for hundreds of conditions/diseases.
September 11Sep 11 18 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:That's Chuckie Cheese, he was the mascot for a popular kids pizza and arcade franchise from the nineteen hundreds.Teehee, it's Elizabeth Holmes, she infamously defrauded investors and customers by claiming her startup invented a medical diagnostic machine that could test a blood sample for hundreds of conditions/diseases.Ha ha. Ok, so it's a documentary. I saw the clip and with Nathan Fielder I thought it was a sketch comedy show or something. I just googled it, makes sense now. And that is going to give me nightmares.
Create an account or sign in to comment