2021 EMB Mock Draft / Offseason *** 03/26 - Go Time ***

23 minutes ago, IFB DOG said:

@Dwide Schrude talk me through Horn over Farley. I have Farley as a top-10 BPA. I have Horn 20-30th.

13 minutes ago, Iggles25 said:

My guess would be the medical issues with Farley. He just had that back surgery recently, and those concerns could push him down the draft board.

Plus Horn just had a great pro day himself.

Exactly this. I think Farley has better potential, but the injuries scare me a bit. I think Horn is the safer pick and I think he checks all the boxes to be a quality starting CB for a long time. Besides I’ve also read some credible insiders say that Farley is going to go later than most are expecting

• Like 1

Arizona’s pick #20 available for 21-32 looking to move up. 

1 minute ago, Dwide Schrude said:

Exactly this. I think Farley has better potential, but the injuries scare me a bit. I think Horn is the safer pick and I think he checks all the boxes to be a quality starting CB for a long time. Besides I’ve also read some credible insiders say that Farley is going to go later than most are expecting

IMO Horn should be the 1st CB off the board

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

100% agreed. 

• Like 3

I think after Horn, Surtain, Farley is where the intrigue comes in...a lot of R2-3 graded CBs. If the Eagles pull off Smith at 12 IRL like they did in our draft, they have these R2 potential options: Samuelz!, Newsome, Melifonwu, Stokes, Campbell, Gowan, Aaron Robinson. A lot of bigger corners available this year. I’m really hoping for:

1 X WR

2 outside CBs 

1 off ball LB

1 Kelce replacement 

1 RB2

1 Edge

1 TE

1 developmental QB

that leaves 2 picks to use to move around with or take other players. I know they should just do BPA, these are just prioritized roles for me. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Heading out for the evening.  Will make my pick if we get there, but spreadsheet updates will be tomorrow.

Wait, wait, what? Umm, you’re not allowed to have a life while the EMB Draft is going on! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Heading out for the evening.  Will make my pick if we get there, but spreadsheet updates will be tomorrow.

What the hell. Accept my trade offer first

I’d be mad happy if we end up with Smith at #12. Now Asante Samuels Jr. or bust!!!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Yup I want Horn for Eagles really bad, I hated preventing that from happening in This draft. He was my 4th choice for Cowboys after Slater/Sewell/Pitts in no particular order

6 minutes ago, Jenkins27 said:

I’d be mad happy if we end up with Smith at #12. Now Asante Samuels Jr. or bust!!!

After the top 3, I like Newsome, Stokes, Gowan and Campbell over Samuel. I value length and vertical along with agility at outside CB. I really like Samuel though and have him as my CB8

21 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

After the top 3, I like Newsome, Stokes, Gowan and Campbell over Samuel. I value length and vertical along with agility at outside CB. I really like Samuel though and have him as my CB8

Your mom values length vertical and agility 

bah!!! @probably mom joke:flex:!!!!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I didn't hear about the second back surgery. That's crazy.

Dolphins looking to trade out, will sit on offers for the next couple hours if anyone is interested.

6 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Did you send me one ??

Yea. In a reply from a month ago or something

What are the collective thoughts on a Watson trade offer? Should it involve conditional picks in case he never plays again? Should it bypass 2021 picks? Are the allegations overblown?

47 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Your mom values length vertical and agility 

bah!!! @probably mom joke:flex:!!!!!!!

Well, if I inherited this trouser snake from my old man, you’re @probably right. 

2 minutes ago, IFB DOG said:

What are the collective thoughts on a Watson trade offer? Should it involve conditional picks in case he never plays again? Should it bypass 2021 picks? Are the allegations overblown?

Trading for him IRL is political suicide. 

Just now, IFB DOG said:

I’m really starting to believe them, I was on the fence and waiting to make a judgement just because the timing & lawyer made it suspicious. But SI dropped an article today with a licensed massage therapist based in Houston who isn’t apart of the civil suit, confirmed that Watson behaved the same way to her as well. 

I wouldn’t trade for Watson at allllll right now, EMB draft or real life. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dwide Schrude said:

I’m really starting to believe them, I was on the fence and waiting to make a judgement just because the timing & lawyer made it suspicious. But SI dropped an article today with a licensed massage therapist based in Houston who isn’t apart of the civil suit, confirmed that Watson behaved the same way to her as well. 

I wouldn’t trade for Watson at allllll right now, EMB draft or real life. 

Just reading that now.

I rescind my offer, Mike lol. If you want 15, it will have to include something other than Watson ;).  He's done.

4 minutes ago, IFB DOG said:

Just reading that now.

I rescind my offer, Mike lol. If you want 15, it will have to include something other than Watson ;).  He's done.

I think his career is over 

38 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Yea. In a reply from a month ago or something

I had to clear out as I get a ton durning the mock

6 minutes ago, IFB DOG said:

Waiting for trade to be announced. Washington will be on the clock shortly.

No one has PM’d me a trade to approve