2021 EMB Mock Draft / Offseason *** 03/26 - Go Time ***

47 minutes ago, Ray75 said:

Dolphins haven’t even picked yet. So we have time.

The problem it creates, lets honor one, but not the other.

43 minutes ago, Jenkins27 said:

IFB and I are on board for the first trade between the Niners/Phins.

Tbh I wouldn't have given up that much in the mock, but I wanna be realistic. I'm down!

39 minutes ago, IFB DOG said:

I would prefer not to make the trade that the Dolphins made in moving back up to 6. But, I'll let others kind of dictate... they don't seem to be related necessarily (no picks exchanged between 49ers and Eagles), so to me it kind of just presented a unique opportunity since I happened to be on the clock and @Jenkins27 was good with it.

Will anyone be upset if I only participate in the 3-to-12 leg of it for 1st in 2022, 1st in 2023, #12 and #102?

4 minutes ago, philafan4o8 said:

Howie and Lurie threatened to take me to the woodshed if I reversed the trade

If we are gong to honor one trade after we started to keep it realistic, we have to honor them all IMO.

Need @philafan4o8 and @IFB DOG to come to an agreement.

Just let the people controlling for those teams decide if they want to trade or not. Seems like the dolphins and niners agreed. 

now do the eagles and dolphins agree? 

I'll make it simple on my end. There are 15 other participants in this. If SIX vote "yes" to mandating the Eagles/Dolphins trade, I'll make that one. That's just 40%.

Please like this post if I need to approve the Eagles/Dolphins trade too.

2 hours ago, downundermike said:

The problem it creates, lets honor one, but not the other.

If we are gong to honor one trade after we started to keep it realistic, we have to honor them all IMO.

Need @philafan4o8 and @IFB DOG to come to an agreement.

Correct the trade is confirmed

Why get Chase when I can get Rondale Moore at #12?

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, philafan4o8 said:

Correct the trade is confirmed

Why get Chase when I can get Rondale Moore at #12?

Need 1 more like

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Need 1 more like

Why would one trade be accepted and the other one not?

23 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Need 1 more like

Just liked the post so we should be up to 6 now.

15 minutes ago, ibleedgreen1990 said:

the Eagles are taking Jaycee horn in the real draft now watch

I think that's a very strong possibility too.

Kwity Paye is also very much in play. Eagles love taking DL in this pick range historically under Howie:

2010 - Brandon Graham 13th overall

2012 - Fletcher Cox 12th overall

2017 - Derek Barnett 14th overall

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

I think that's a very strong possibility too.

Kwity Paye is also very much in play. Eagles love taking DL in this pick range historically under Howie:

2010 - Brandon Graham 13th overall

2012 - Fletcher Cox 12th overall

2017 - Derek Barnett 14th overall

God I hope we don’t do that. I am on the other side as far as thinking dline is a need. I like guys like twyman in the mid rounds but not in the first. There’s guys that are too good at other spots imo.

get horn at 12 and then trade back into the first for zaven collins or owusu-karamoa. I like owusu better personally but think zaven Collins fits the the scheme we will run better. Assuming it’s close to what the Vikings have been doing like most suspect.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, ibleedgreen1990 said:

God I hope we don’t do that. I am on the other side as far as thinking dline is a need. I like guys like twyman in the mid rounds but not in the first. There’s guys that are too good at other spots imo.

get horn at 12 and then trade back into the first for zaven collins or owusu-karamoa. I like owusu better personally but think zaven Collins fits the the scheme we will run better. Assuming it’s close to what the Vikings have been doing like most suspect.

I agree with you, would love to see a CB if we don't go offense in the 1st round. It's been long enough since we drafted a stud CB early.

• Like 2

Both taxes now approved.  Anything going forward in the NFL does not count.  I will update the spreadsheet in the AM.  I believe @Jenkins27 and the 9ers are on the clock to pick some bum.

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

Both taxes now approved.  Anything going forward in the NFL does not count.  I will update the spreadsheet in the AM.  I believe @Jenkins27 and the 9ers are on the clock to pick some bum.

About to make the best pick in the draft

27 minutes ago, Jenkins27 said:

About to make the best pick in the draft

I am not familiar with the school name of the player you selected.

6 hours ago, ibleedgreen1990 said:

One can only hope

6 hours ago, Iggles25 said:

Horn and one of Collins/Moehrig/Grant is what I'm hoping for.

I would trade one of our 3rds + 6th and a 2nd next year to move up and snag 3 out of 4 of those.

Lions are going to be on the clock shortly. Dolphins looking to trade down out of the 7 slot as well. Any takers?

I'm setting an alarm for noon. I'll pick then if there hasn't been a sufficient trade offer. We're just waiting for Mike to ratify the Lions trade, but he is PST so it might be a few hours.

1 hour ago, IFB DOG said:

Lions are going to be on the clock shortly. Dolphins looking to trade down out of the 7 slot as well. Any takers?

You know the deal 

Everything is updated, lets roll.

****** There has been a trade ******

Lions have traded #7, #72 & #112 to the Dolphins for #6 & #81