2021 EMB Mock Draft / Offseason *** 03/26 - Go Time ***

Yeah been an outside viewer for years now, and maybe its time for me to step up to the big boy club.

7 hours ago, Slade said:

Yeah been an outside viewer for years now, and maybe its time for me to step up to the big boy club.

Finally, brother! 👊🏻

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Outlaw said:

Definitely in

That girl in the picture does your badass name justice! 👊🏻

Sorry guys, I'm out this year. Please keep me in mind next year. Thanks, and have fun!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ray75 said:

Finally, brother! 👊🏻

Yea been hiding in limbo waiting for a reason to come alive again. Should have my newest mock out soon. Always good to hear from you guys!

2 hours ago, Godfather said:

I'm in. Can I get a rundown of the whole thing? 

We each get an AFC and NFC team.  After the first week of NFL free agency, we begin our alternate universe with a 5-7 day trade period, and then we draft for our teams.  I posted the link to the google spreadsheet in the first post so you can see last year.

The most important rule is you have to refer to that school correctly when making your draft picks. Example.

With the 15th pick in the 2019 NFL draft, the Washington Football team selects Dwayne Haskins, QB, some bum school in Ohio

If you guys want to give me your letter number combos, I already have them assigned in a PM.  I will take the two that are left.

Please pay attention to what people have already picked.

Pick one letter A-P and one number 1-16.