2021 EMB Mock Draft / Offseason *** 03/26 - Go Time ***

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

@Ray75 @Jenkins27 who do you thing the 9ers are targeting with this trade ??  If it's Wilson, why would make this trade now, with the Jets still having 5 weeks to decide if they want Wilson or not.

I think they’re fine with either Wilson or Fields. Can’t even count out Lance if he has to sit a year behind Jimmy G.

6 minutes ago, downundermike said:

@Ray75 @Jenkins27 who do you thing the 9ers are targeting with this trade ??  If it's Wilson, why would make this trade now, with the Jets still having 5 weeks to decide if they want Wilson or not.

I honestly think they are targeting Lance. Which is dumb cause he woulda been there at their pick probably lol.

2 minutes ago, IFB DOG said:

I mean... if the 49ers want to up their offer.  @Jenkins27???

I’ll follow the IRL trade if you’re down. 

Eagles are hoping to see Kyle Trask "fall" to #12...

Not as talented as the other 5 but has great character and no one will root harder for his team than Trask.

Got a couple meetings coming up with the next hour, soon as the trade is approved I think the Niners know who they are picking...

Eagles are listening to offers to move down from #12. Send them my way...

1 minute ago, Jenkins27 said:

Got a couple meetings coming up with the next hour, soon as the trade is approved I think the Niners know who they are picking...

Does it end with some bum school in Ohio ??

16 minutes ago, philafan4o8 said:

Eagles are listening to offers to move down from #12. Send them my way...

Are we doing this part too??? I was kind of hoping not 😂😂

28 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Does it end with some bum school in Ohio ??

No 👀

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

We locked in today.  So today's trades have no impact on us.

Why?!

We need to do this the right way and as realistic as possible IMO. Niners have the 3rd pick, Dolphins the 6th and Eagles the 12th.

3 minutes ago, Ray75 said:

Why?!

We need to do this the right way and as realistic as possible IMO. Niners have the 3rd pick, Dolphins the 6th and Eagles the 12th.

It is hard, what if something happens after someone has already made their selection in our mock, we can't go back and retroactively change the selections.  This one I have it out to all parties, but once we get into the draft, it is hard to change.

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

It is hard, what if something happens after someone has already made their selection in our mock, we can't go back and retroactively change the selections.  This one I have it out to all parties, but once we get into the draft, it is hard to change.

Dolphins haven’t even picked yet. So we have time.

6 minutes ago, downundermike said:

@Jenkins27 @IFB DOG and @philafan4o8

Major shake up today, usually nothing this big happens when we have started.

Are you all on board with honoring both trades this morning before we proceed ??

IFB and I are on board for the first trade between the Niners/Phins.

Tbh I wouldn't have given up that much in the mock, but I wanna be realistic. I'm down!

• Like 1

I would prefer not to make the trade that the Dolphins made in moving back up to 6. But, I'll let others kind of dictate... they don't seem to be related necessarily (no picks exchanged between 49ers and Eagles), so to me it kind of just presented a unique opportunity since I happened to be on the clock and @Jenkins27 was good with it.

Will anyone be upset if I only participate in the 3-to-12 leg of it for 1st in 2022, 1st in 2023, #12 and #102?

8 minutes ago, IFB DOG said:

I would prefer not to make the trade that the Dolphins made in moving back up to 6. But, I'll let others kind of dictate... they don't seem to be related necessarily (no picks exchanged between 49ers and Eagles), so to me it kind of just presented a unique opportunity since I happened to be on the clock and @Jenkins27 was good with it.

Will anyone be upset if I only participate in the 3-to-12 leg of it for 1st in 2022, 1st in 2023, #12 and #102?

That is up to @philafan4o8

26 minutes ago, downundermike said:

That is up to @philafan4o8

Howie and Lurie threatened to take me to the woodshed if I reversed the trade

Wait the Steelers has a trade in place for the third pick. Roethlisberger and 3 fourths for pick 3 

• Haha 1