Update: Duce Staley hired by Lions as RB/Asst HC

Macho Grande

3 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

That whole team is awful and swift is their only real weapon and only gets 10-13 carries a game. Also Duce will flip your table over spelling his name that way

Made me think of him running people over in that TB NFCCG. Thought they had it when he ran it in for the first TD.

33 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

Made me think of him running people over in that TB NFCCG. Thought they had it when he ran it in for the first TD.

Yup and then never saw the ball again. We always have coaches that don't seem to like to run the ball except chip 

I guess the team heard all the Duce Stories all week and we’re determined not to make him the story again. 

• Haha 1

Was it still disrespectful not to hire him as HC and hand him a multi million dollar contract?

He's the Asst HC of the worst team in the league. Maybe if the HC is fired he can take over and we'll find out if he makes a difference.

• Like 5

On 10/31/2021 at 5:27 PM, Procus said:

Was it still disrespectful not to hire him as HC and hand him a multi million dollar contract?

As if handing Sirianni a multimillion dollar contract any better lol

On 10/31/2021 at 10:06 PM, NOTW said:

He's the Asst HC of the worst team in the league. Maybe if the HC is fired he can take over and we'll find out if he makes a difference.

They could hire Belichick or Carroll and likely not make a difference.  That team is just such a mess ... has been for a long time.