NFL Draft Ongoing Discussion - grade the Eagles draft

Traveler Vic

2 hours ago, Perforator said:

As long as another team doesn't pick their guy.

I mean everyone knows that's a valid excuse. <_<

Howie will be following Sirianni's advice. Less thinking and letting his talent takeover. Its Howie Time!

2 hours ago, DBW said:

A-a-Ron wants out of green bay.  Howie don’t be stupid!  

Trade everything we have for Rodgers. I'd be on board with that. Based on how long Brady has played and Rodgers' competitiveness a team will have Rodgers for at least another 6 years.

1 minute ago, Devaster said:

Trade everything we have for Rodgers. I'd be on board with that. Based on how long Brady has played and Rodgers' competitiveness a team will have Rodgers for at least another 6 years.

If Doug was here we would do that in a second.  

1 minute ago, Devaster said:

I think Aaron would demand to go to a team with a bunch of weapons and not a rebuilding Eagles team.

2 minutes ago, Pliny said:

I think Aaron would demand to go to a team with a bunch of weapons and not a rebuilding Eagles team.

He supposedly said 9ers, Broncos, and bears I believe.  Not sure if that’s true.

4 minutes ago, Pliny said:

Fair point. Eagles probably aren't high on his list. I think he wants to also be on the west coast because of his significant other. One can dream though. At least if a team trades for Rodgers you would think they would want to put everything around him they could and try to win in that window. And not do whatever the hell GB is doing and drafting his replacement way too early and not putting pieces around their MVP QB.

5 hours ago, judunno said:

DRAFT DAYYYYYYYYYYY WOOOT WOOOT. Rebuild time.

If only Kevin Costner was managing the Eagles draft…

36 minutes ago, brinbe said:

mentally prepared for kwity paye 

I know everyone wants a glam pick but I’d be 100% good with Paye.  You build a team from the inside out.

Just now, nipples said:

Jesus... this national anthem 😬

I thought those high school kids were out of tune.

Then Ann Wilson started warbling and sounded like she should be singing for drinks in a dive bar.

22 minutes ago, DBW said:

He supposedly said 9ers, Broncos, and bears I believe.  Not sure if that’s true.

I saw 49ers, Broncos and Raiders.  He wants to be on the west coast.  

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye said:

I know everyone wants a glam pick but I’d be 100% good with Paye.  You build a team from the inside out.

I would rather have either of the top 2 CB's.    I don't trust either Paye or Parsons.

Titans only have 4 picks, their GM has made calls to trade down. Could Eagles trade back into 1st round for Titans #22?

2 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Titans only have 4 picks, their GM has made calls to trade down. Could Eagles trade back into 1st round for Titans #22?

I'd give them James Thrash and a 5th.

Aaron Rogers wants out of GB? wonder if fans will call him a weak, whiny, petulant child. 🤔

:whistle:

1 minute ago, NOTW said:

Aaron Rogers wants out of GB? wonder if fans will call him a weak, whiny, petulant child. 🤔

:whistle:

I have a friend who is a Pack fan who has always hated him. I'm thinking she would say that lol.

Do yourself a favor and watch ABC.

I don't have cable so I watch the ABC feed. It was much better last year. Their analysts are the guys that cover college all year so I feel you get better input and they're not trying to be a big "personality" just discuss the players. The others try too hard to scream and put on a show for attention and it's annoying. 

17 minutes ago, Hawkeye said:

I saw 49ers, Broncos and Raiders.  He wants to be on the west coast.  

Makes sense.  I couldn’t remember the 3rd team but yeah raiders is what I heard.  

11 minutes ago, Lman said:

Zach Wilson looks like a boy. Pick #2 for him?  Nope.

Is he old enough to drive? :lol:

Archived