Undrafted Free Agents Signings Tracker

time2rock

3 hours ago, EagleVA said:

Fast is relative, while 4.43 may be fast to you and I, it's not fast to 4.3something corners.

Listen, I think he stinks but let’s give him some credit. He can get open on a fly pattern in the NFL. That means you’re fast. It’s just too bad he can’t track the ball and catch it. Of course, he wouldn’t have been a low round draft choice if he could. 

5 hours ago, Road to Victory said:

Listen, I think he stinks but let’s give him some credit. He can get open on a fly pattern in the NFL. That means you’re fast. It’s just too bad he can’t track the ball and catch it. Of course, he wouldn’t have been a low round draft choice if he could. 

Give him a chance, it was more than likely just nerves,

I think Watkins was the Eagles best WR last year, unfortunately no one knew it but me. 

On 5/4/2021 at 12:02 PM, pgcd3 said:

This is the latest I can remember the Eagles not officially announcing their UDFas

I know - what is going on?

Maybe they aren’t signed yet. Maybe we are against the salary cap and need to shut down the franchise.

I would say it’s official for Grimes. Maybe just waiting for official announcement.

5 hours ago, jsdarkstar said:

Any news on CB and Safeties?

I’m surprised the haul is mostly offense.

Guess we will sign at least one vet CB, otherwise just rolling with Slay, McPherson, Maddox and then have the likes of Houston, Seymour, Jacquet, James, Hill etc battle it out for the backup spots. Yikes!

I’m guessing they are waiting on clarity re training camp roster size and rules around that. Not sure what number we are upto now.

• Like 1

On 5/4/2021 at 7:45 PM, EagleVA said:

I think Watkins was the Eagles best WR last year, unfortunately no one knew it but me. 

That’s because you’re the center of your own universe. Thank God you’re on these boards, your posts are ALWAYS entertaining at the very least. Accurate? Not so much. But definitely entertaining. 

• Like 1

Nice. Dude had nice games against LSU and Alabama. 

Under Andy Reid, there was a time when UDFA were really given a chance (as long as they weren’t named Danny Amendola). This doesn’t seem to be the case lately.

I don’t know about best WR, but he was light years better than Hightower.

2 hours ago, SB52 said:

I don’t know about best WR, but he was light years better than Hightower.

He showed me more with his limited appearances than did Reagor, the other guys aren't worth speaking about IMO.....Fulgham included.

On 5/4/2021 at 2:16 PM, Road to Victory said:

He's Agholor-lite.  (The comparison here is Agholor in year 2...Agholor improved, so perhaps Hightower can too, but I'm not waiting around for it).

He's fast, but he's not THAT fast.  Whereas Agholor had quicks, Hightower has none.  He's leggy and only gets open on linear routes with a runway.  The problem is that he can't track the football.  Not tracking the ball and only getting open on go routes are a bad combination.

Watkins, however, has both deep speed (better deep speed too) and short area quicks/explosion.  He's similarly raw, but he's got far more to work with.

• Like 1

I want to see more of Watkins this year, less of everyone else from last year.

14 hours ago, eagle45 said:

I want to see more of Watkins this year, less of everyone else from last year.

Same here but I'm willing to give Reagor a chance also but I believe what we saw last year is what we're gonna get from him.

1 minute ago, EagleVA said:

Same here but I'm willing to give Reagor a chance also but I believe what we saw last year is what we're gonna get from him.

Definitely willing to give Reagor a chance...I was mostly referring to less Ward/Hightower/Fulgham.  

On 5/6/2021 at 10:38 PM, kiwieagle said:

I’m surprised the haul is mostly offense.

Guess we will sign at least one vet CB, otherwise just rolling with Slay, McPherson, Maddox and then have the likes of Houston, Seymour, Jacquet, James, Hill etc battle it out for the backup spots. Yikes!

1) I presume that Howie had a bet with himself that he could produce a worst group of corners than the Eagles corners in 2020.

2) Already feels that Grimes is leading the race for the Nasty Nate award.