Undrafted Free Agents Signings Tracker

time2rock

On 5/6/2021 at 10:32 AM, philafan4o8 said:

I would say it’s official for Grimes. Maybe just waiting for official announcement.

He looks scared

Grimes has good college stats and he was at a good football team.  Why he was not drafted?  Injuries?  Character? 

If he stands out for the team, then he is a steal.

4 hours ago, pgcd3 said:

Melifonwu is an interesting name.  He was a 2nd rd pick of the Raiders just 4 years ago and was playing in NE the very next year.  Listed as a safety in his profile and has some size to him ... 6’4”, 225 lbs.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, time2rock said:

Melifonwu is an interesting name.  He was a 2nd rd pick of the Raiders just 4 years ago and was playing in NE the very next year.  Listed as a safety in his profile and has some size to him ... 6’4”, 225 lbs.  

I knew I saw the name somewhere... I think he might have been in one of my mock drafts hahaha.

On 5/15/2021 at 11:16 AM, Cheesteakitis said:

I knew I saw the name somewhere... I think he might have been in one of my mock drafts hahaha.

His brother was in this draft as well. 3rd pick by the lions 

On 5/14/2021 at 6:14 PM, time2rock said:

It's a tryout and he has unique talent, so it's already a good move.

2nd round pick with unique talent...great.  Cut after 1 year...concerning.  Immediately scooped up by the Pats...shows you there's something to work with.  Only made the Pats roster 1 year and flamed out with them...probably not going to do much with anyone else.

He certainly projects as someone with prototypical ability to cover high volume TE's.  Doubt he makes the roster, but these are the kind of guys worth bringing in for a tryout.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

It's a tryout and he has unique talent, so it's already a good move.

2nd round pick with unique talent...great.  Cut after 1 year...concerning.  Immediately scooped up by the Pats...shows you there's something to work with.  Only made the Pats roster 1 year and flamed out with them...probably not going to do much with anyone else.

He certainly projects as someone with prototypical ability to cover high volume TE's.  Doubt he makes the roster, but these are the kind of guys worth bringing in for a tryout.

Yeah we should know today or tomorrow if they sign him to the 90.