Ryan Kerrigan Signs With Eagles

pgcd3

I  suspect Kerrigan is just a rotation player but Derek Barnett does count 10mil towards cap. Wonder if Howie is leaving option open to move him

• Like 1

Wow, wasn't even aware he was a FA.  Not sure how much he has left in the tank at this point but I like the signing.  Wonder how much it was for, not exactly swimming in the cap space right now. 

Great signing. Now he doesn’t terrorize us for two games this year. Also bring solid depth on this line. He can help mentor the young DEs and bring some solid competition to the room. Love it!

Reminds me of the Chris Long signing- hopefully the same result. 😀

• Like 14

1 minute ago, Road to Victory said:

Reminds me of the Chris Long signing- hopefully the same result. 😀

This

Wow, did not see this coming.  But honestly great move ... I've always liked Kerrigan.  Guy always plays hard.  

• Like 1

Great move.  Low risk high reward kind of move.  Hopefully he has still something left in the Tank.  I mean I can see WFT moving on from him.  They are absolutely loaded at DL.

Not to knock on wood here, but the guy is the epitome of durability ... has played in all 16 games every season except 2019 (missed 4).

Kerrigan.JPG

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, time2rock said:

Not to knock on wood here, but the guy is the epitome of durability ... has played in all 16 games every season except 2019 (missed 4).

Kerrigan.JPG

That’s no good. That’s just not how we do it here!

• Haha 6

If he's here for a couple of years then he could prove to be a really good addition. Brings a lot of experience and production to the position. Of course he's a rotational guy but he's a pretty good one to have. 

8 minutes ago, time2rock said:

Shhh, don't say that out loud. Our training staff will take it as a challenge.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I like it. From a division rival, and will add nicely to the rotation even at this point in his career.

• Like 1

Makes sense - gives us a legit 8 man rotation similar to 2017. 

Hopefully Chris Long vibes.

• Like 1

Anything to piss off WTF fans.  He's a well respected player and a locker room leader, and I think he's got something left in the tank.

Great signing!

• Like 2