Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Read previous post I quoted stine on

LMAO sure when you gameplan for a passing QB and you insert a different style that kinda gives you a short time advantage?

  • Replies 89.6k
  • Views 2.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

4 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

LeVeon Bell in Pittsburgh

Then all of them hold you hostage at contract time. I would rather have a balanced offense instead of ONE guy who controls all

4 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Over/Under is 8.5 wins

over

4 hours ago, mjkline1958 said:

Add Hurts' 784 rush yds

So we have invested draft capital and spent money so Hurts can run the ball? I would be ticked off

4 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

LeVeon Bell in Pittsburgh

And how did he do with the Jets?

12 hours ago, matchew88 said:

Also contributes to the narrative that Hurts is safe with the ball because he doesn't throw interceptions. Hard to throw interceptions as a 1-read and run QB.

Hurts threw 9 int last season in 432 attempts…. So about 1 int in every 48 throws no clue how that stacks up with other QBs

3 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Hurts threw 9 int last season in 432 attempts…. So about 1 int in every 48 throws no clue how that stacks up with other QBs

If 30 throws a game, its about 12-13 ints per season. So, you're right, not even the best at that. Perhaps taking the rookie season into accounts?

13 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Over/Under is 8.5 wins

I think you see things changing in the media with all the experts.  You should place your bet on the over. 

Too much is put on previous yrs, strength of schedule, etc. We were last in the NFCE in 2016 and went on to win the SB. 

  https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/qb-best-touchdown-to-interception-ratio-2021  29/32 on passing TD %,so yep despite what Ham says,this is the "improve ALOT or See you around year".(yes we know he ran for 700+ yards). So, we got D help to keep others from scoring too much on us, we got his buddy Brown in here, I'm sure Smith is still learning. We have a decent, not spectacular RB room,but all those boys can catch too. We have Goedert and hopefully another TE will emerge,so we have surrounded Hurts with all the tools and it really is up to him now. I will stick with 11 wins if we can keep guys on the field. Hurts also needs to be ALOT more accurate,or he is going to set up WR's for injury exposure so WR's 4,5,6 are also important because we know what happens when you lose your primaries

2 hours ago, mjkline1958 said:

Too much is put on previous yrs, strength of schedule, etc. We were last in the NFCE in 2016 and went on to win the SB. 

Brand new rookie QB, so I assume that caused the low ranking,but we played good teams at full strength when We were beat up. last year we played BS teams with boatloads of injuries "allowing" us to slop into post season. This year,another easy schedule. Hopefully we we can play them at full strength to have some respect when we hit the playoffs this year instead of slopping our way in. Hurts needs to win 10 games minimum(yes I know it's a team sport,but noone else will go away if we don't get that). So 11 wins are needed for him. But they also need to be impressive wins on the stat sheet or they will have a difficult decision to make in the FO. So IMO strength of schedule DOES matter. It's the barometer you need to know how good your team is

22 hours ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

So a few games is what 64 games…. Started 13 games after he took over for Wis in 2018 all 16 games in 2019. 
 

Injuries really weren’t a thing until the last 2 seasons and still started 9 games in 2020

To start who at RG????? Jensen??? Who more injury prone Driscoll???? 

Driscoll was available 8 more games the past two seasons. So you tell me...... We also have Opeta and Toth another year with Stoutland. We have 2-3 rookies....

36 minutes ago, stine said:

Driscoll was available 8 more games the past two seasons. So you tell me...... We also have Opeta and Toth another year with Stoutland. We have 2-3 rookies....

I mean, if I was going all in this year, no doubt I would have Seamulo start.   Then you keep the depth with other backups who aren't as good as him. 

29 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

I mean, if I was going all in this year, no doubt I would have Seamulo start.   Then you keep the depth with other backups who aren't as good as him. 

LOL, I doubt we can go all in with what we have. Yes, we have a great foundation now. We have areas that we need to see what happens still. We drafted Davis, Dean and that guard/center. We still need to see what they do and I doubt they will jump right in and perform at an elite level. All of these FA acquisitions need to play together so we can see how well it works. Sure, it appears we have almost every position covered, but will they blend like our 2017 team? Finally, we all know the big question is our QB. Are you prepared to go All in with him right now? You have faith he will fix all of his previous year's issues?

   I think we have at least one more year to go before I can say let's go All in.... As for Semaulo, He is taking over 7 mil cap space as compared to Driscoll's 1 mil. You can say he could easily be a Cap Casualty. Probably could trade him for picks. I also say Dillard could bring in something depending on injuries of other teams.... We will see. Maybe they keep him because of the depth....

Remember the Dream team?

22 minutes ago, stine said:

LOL, I doubt we can go all in with what we have. Yes, we have a great foundation now. We have areas that we need to see what happens still. We drafted Davis, Dean and that guard/center. We still need to see what they do and I doubt they will jump right in and perform at an elite level. All of these FA acquisitions need to play together so we can see how well it works. Sure, it appears we have almost every position covered, but will they blend like our 2017 team? Finally, we all know the big question is our QB. Are you prepared to go All in with him right now? You have faith he will fix all of his previous year's issues?

   I think we have at least one more year to go before I can say let's go All in.... As for Semaulo, He is taking over 7 mil cap space as compared to Driscoll's 1 mil. You can say he could easily be a Cap Casualty. Probably could trade him for picks. I also say Dillard could bring in something depending on injuries of other teams.... We will see. Maybe they keep him because of the depth....

Remember the Dream team?

Stine...all in... meaning I'm doing everything I can THIS YEAR.     Which seems to be the way they are going... with all the one year deals....$28 mil they could have saved by not signing Kelce and Cox.

So I don't think they downgrade by just cutting Seamulo.   They may make a move there if it gets them something else.   I don't think they do it just to save cap space, would probably be a trade. 

  • Author
2 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Brand new rookie QB, so I assume that caused the low ranking,but we played good teams at full strength when We were beat up. last year we played BS teams with boatloads of injuries "allowing" us to slop into post season. This year,another easy schedule. Hopefully we we can play them at full strength to have some respect when we hit the playoffs this year instead of slopping our way in. Hurts needs to win 10 games minimum(yes I know it's a team sport,but noone else will go away if we don't get that). So 11 wins are needed for him. But they also need to be impressive wins on the stat sheet or they will have a difficult decision to make in the FO. So IMO strength of schedule DOES matter. It's the barometer you need to know how good your team is

This is complete crap. This is all based on paper. Which is almost always inaccurate. This is based on last season. Also not accurate with how quickly things can change in the NFL.

2 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

This is complete crap. This is all based on paper. Which is almost always inaccurate. This is based on last season. Also not accurate with how quickly things can change in the NFL.

Agree ...this year’s team is way better, no excuses now.   Should be nice jump this year in wins.   

  • Author
55 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

Agree ...this year’s team is way better, no excuses now.   Should be nice jump this year in wins.   

That wasn’t agreeing with what you quoted really at all. I was talking about how much stock FL is putting in SOS. But he does lookat six billion different Mock drafts. Which is also meaningless. Probably clicks on every Power Ranking story as well.

1 hour ago, cunninghamtheman said:

This is complete crap. This is all based on paper. Which is almost always inaccurate. This is based on last season. Also not accurate with how quickly things can change in the NFL.

Explain why it's "crap"

2 hours ago, joemas6 said:

Stine...all in... meaning I'm doing everything I can THIS YEAR.     Which seems to be the way they are going... with all the one year deals....$28 mil they could have saved by not signing Kelce and Cox.

So I don't think they downgrade by just cutting Seamulo.   They may make a move there if it gets them something else.   I don't think they do it just to save cap space, would probably be a trade. 

Joe, I have no clue where they are as far as Cap space. IF we are OK, you are most likely right. But if we need to trim it to get under, he could be a casualty.....

54 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

That wasn’t agreeing with what you quoted really at all. I was talking about how much stock FL is putting in SOS. But he does lookat six billion different Mock drafts. Which is also meaningless. Probably clicks on every Power Ranking story as well.

SO we're going to play all the teams again this year injury riddled? The "crap" is that you buy your boy is a top rate QB,we will win 10 games IN SPITE of him

58 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Which is also meaningless.

As are alot of your rants about "intangibles" being more important than skill and talent. You probably check on every astrology page for Hurts every day. if you don't like my mocks keep scrolling and ignore them,just like you ignore the fact hurts MUST perform now. He is out of "intangible" excuses

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Explain why it's "crap"

  GB, we really do not know what the actual Strength of Schedule will turn out to be. Some teams may do better this year and others may not, but the actual win total will vary from what they all did last year. So, let's wait and see how everyone does and what our record is before we say we played crap teams. Maybe the Giants will end up winning 9 games and Dallas 11 and Washington 8. How would that compare to last year? It is possible, so the SOS would be much better than in 2021.... Right?

12 minutes ago, stine said:

Joe, I have no clue where they are as far as Cap space. IF we are OK, you are most likely right. But if we need to trim it to get under, he could be a casualty.....

I see $7 mil under the cap at the moment...I don't think they ever went close to being over? 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.