Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We got some quality undrafted free agents. I really like the Michael ‘Truck’ Warren signing. Just the RB we needed.

Dante Olsen was Gil Brandt top LB that went undrafted from Montana. So maybe some potential there. 

I was on another board lol,So technically you are second,but first on THIS one lol

Gotta get anybody to move over now as the old place will go poof in a few days.

It feels like the Defense is going to be changing. Hybrid and positionless seem to be terms brought up plenty this offseason. Will we actually see corners trave? Move around in matchup based coverage.

Yeah I posted the actual LINK on the old,Now there is no excuse.There are instructions on the TATE link as to how to transfer your stats.trust me if I can dot it anyone can 

Rosie motto this offseason: Can he run? Is he healthy? Does he love to play?

The QB factory signed a QB to convert to WR...guess that’s in the wing we haven’t seen of the factory yet

81 percent of Jalen Hurts throws were on target. Have to admit I’m surprised by the number being that high from a duel threat QB.

Hypothetical

Only one WR spot remaining on the roster who gets it: Goodwin, Hightower or Watkins?

Ohhhhh hell FL in the house mmmmmmm I mean NC in the house. waiting for my data to archive over. I already lost my posts once before. The brains of the EMB are still here.

2 hours ago, Asg 15 said:

Good job. Nice little corner of the new bored.

No we need a new TOPIC thread,so we dont have to keep searching for this one

22 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

The QB factory signed a QB to convert to WR...guess that’s in the wing we haven’t seen of the factory yet

UH why dont we try getting players that play their positions? QB to WR is usually a FAIL.Very tough to do with any success(like remember the QB from OSU who tried to covert to WR? GONE.This is like asking a pipefitter to be a top brick layer-not happening

7 minutes ago, Trini said:

Ohhhhh hell FL in the house mmmmmmm I mean NC in the house. waiting for my data to archive over. I already lost my posts once before. The brains of the EMB are still here.

LOL FL is a memory,the state and possibly myself too HAHA.Will always have ties to FL,my family is all "buried" there.Nice to see you made the jump Trini

14 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I guess you are GNC now

This is going to be a real PITA finding this every time(GBNC)

But at least we have it,so thankful for that

5 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

This is going to be a real PITA finding this every time(GBNC)

But at least we have it,so thankful for that

It'll take some getting used to but it's all good.

1 minute ago, Asg 15 said:

It'll take some getting used to but it's all good.

Welcome back ASG!!

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Welcome back ASG!!

Ty

51 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

81 percent of Jalen Hurts throws were on target. Have to admit I’m surprised by the number being that high from a duel threat QB.

Sigh,seriously.what would we do if Wentz went down again this year? Would we let him walk(trade him) next year? Gotta wonder about this QB at 2 thing.it's bothersome.We also have cap issues next year so....................Although they say "no threat to Wentz",that is THIS year.Kind of a strange pick here(Hurts)

I'm just remembering the "Bradford isn't going anywhere" thing.Sounding eerily familiar(you know right before he was gone?) 

Archived