Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

Featured Replies

  • Replies 89.6k
  • Views 2.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

So he was a fit 2 years ago too,but somehow not now? 🤣 And you didn't hear this from anyone lately??? Sure.it's an opinion,it's also my opinion he would be great in the less usage RBBC. But I understand I know nothing,am clueless and a hater LOL

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/nfl-combine-winners-thursday-2023/?utm_campaign=PFN Email&utm_content=NFL Combine Day 3 Winners&utm_medium=email&utm_source=getresponse&utm_term= FWIW,I was personally impressed with McDonald(no fries with that and I already brought up Kancey. Gotta think about Adebawore now also

DB's and "special teams" today, although there are no ST players to be had LOL. Why bother with that? I like Banks,Rush and Turner

2 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

So he was a fit 2 years ago too,but somehow not now? 🤣 And you didn't hear this from anyone lately??? Sure.it's an opinion,it's also my opinion he would be great in the less usage RBBC. But I understand I know nothing,am clueless and a hater LOL

I don't think anyone would disagree... comes down to $$. Probably be good to get after the draft.

1 hour ago, joemas6 said:

I don't think anyone would disagree... comes down to $$. Probably be good to get after the draft.

Yeah,I would still like a RB in the draft if possible,but he could buy us a year or 2. Career is in it's twilight,but he would be ok in the RBBC limited role

LV tagged Jacobs,so he is off the market

7 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

LV tagged Jacobs,so he is off the market

He'd have been too expensive anyway

3 hours ago, Asg 15 said:

He'd have been too expensive anyway

Sure,I wasn't thinking we'd get him anyway,just keeping up with whatever news there is

Pascal mugged and robbed in Maryland

1 hour ago, mjkline1958 said:

Pascal mugged and robbed in Maryland

Send that robber to my place. I'll "fix" him

20 hours ago, joemas6 said:

I don't think anyone would disagree... comes down to $$. Probably be good to get after the draft.

This could be a perfect after the draft move honestly probably wait until like right before the season starts.
likely guy like Fournette going to look for a team that he has a chance to win with. And even in a committee backfield would get touches. Even likely to take less money to play for a contender. 

HUGE day today at the combine

2 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

This could be a perfect after the draft move honestly probably wait until like right before the season starts.
likely guy like Fournette going to look for a team that he has a chance to win with. And even in a committee backfield would get touches. Even likely to take less money to play for a contender. 

That was my thought when I suggested him. Ham doesn't like him, I do. He will be cheaper than Sanders at any rate and we know he can play. At 29 he may have 1-2 years left. With Gains and I hope Scott,that should be enough for the RBBC. We can pick up a UDFA or 7th rounder.. I think ROT,edge, DT and CB should be the top 4(any order) We'll probably need a new slot guy which should not be hard to find. I'm not good at LB so you guys would know that

TBH Not really seeing any WR's that just jump off the screen and yell "you gotta have me" See 3 of the top 6-7 picks being QB's. If 4 go by pick 8,that would help us immensely. Lots of big name QB's moving to new teams,so we'll see who gets left out.That would be our possible trade partner

  • Author
On 3/3/2023 at 11:15 AM, GreenbleedinNC said:

That's his fault? If I offered you 5 grand to take my trash out I suspect you'd take that,even if I put it out myself. And if you sit here and tell me his career isn't better than Pascal you have no credibility. We need to find CHEAP players who can still perform as BU's. Golladay fits that. Like them he won't play much unless someone gets hurt,but he can play better at BU than Ward or Pascal,so if I can lose 2 and get 1 better than either and save money doing it,why wouldn't you do it???? I merely said I would TAKE A LOOK. Does that mean I am screaming for a hire? No it means we should TAKE A LOOK.Funds are limited,so we need to nail draft picks AND off season players. Actually besides Pascal and Ward we could let Quez walk also,so it could be a 3 for 1. There I improved the WR room,saved some money(maybe even another FA WR) or another positional BU/player of need . I don't see why it was important for you to call me out when it's fairly plain a 3 for 1 and saving money is the route to go this year. Golliday will get BU pay,but we know he can step in and play better than ward,pascal  if AJ went down,so on a cheap deal I would be fine adding him and his experience to the room. You can disagree all you want. I would trust him to perform better over Ward and Pascal. Maybe you wouldn't.That;s fine but doesn't alter my position. So,Ham tell me which CHEAP BU WR are you looking at in FA?

Yes definitely was his fault that he sucked. Like he got all that money and he forgot about football

  • Author
On 3/3/2023 at 11:23 AM, Asg 15 said:

He's making himself look like an entitled little child.

That alone is gonna raise a red flag with many GMs whether it's true or not.

Not like he’s a QB. Or going to run the D. Big guy that’s fast and can smash through the Oline. Plays in the backfield consistently.

  • Author

Don’t get me wrong….I love strong intangibles. Those guys reach their ceiling. But this guy will come in day one in the NFL terrorizing!

  • Author

Reckless driving after partying in college? I’m not damning a guy for that.

  • Author
On 3/3/2023 at 11:21 AM, GreenbleedinNC said:

Of course,you never are with anyone I pick lol. But remember he wouldn't cost us a first either

I wouldn’t say that. But I’m clearly opinionated.

  • Author
On 3/3/2023 at 11:28 AM, GreenbleedinNC said:

Don't tell Ham,he is the next GOD. But yeah I saw no remorse whatsoever with him. I'm sure he is a great player,but with a crap attitude I will let some other team have him. He was supposed to go top 5. Anyone taking him there is accepting alot of risk. I wouldn't do it personally. But don't ask Ham because I have been a clueless know nothing hater since I have been on this board 🤣 

It’s not the Boy Scouts. Not many guys like our QB1.

  • Author
On 3/3/2023 at 11:28 AM, GreenbleedinNC said:

Don't tell Ham,he is the next GOD. But yeah I saw no remorse whatsoever with him. I'm sure he is a great player,but with a crap attitude I will let some other team have him. He was supposed to go top 5. Anyone taking him there is accepting alot of risk. I wouldn't do it personally. But don't ask Ham because I have been a clueless know nothing hater since I have been on this board 🤣 

Davis came out on big downs for the younger Carter. You guys been real high on Davis, right?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.