The Sirianni Hot Seat

Captain F

Discuss all things that will end his tenure.  

Refusal to run the ball?  Playcalling?  

Time's yours. 

1 minute ago, wrestlevessel said:

He will be here at least 2 years.

Probably.  But that will not stop daily, weekly, monthly,  criticism. 

• Like 1

If 2 1/2 games isn’t enough to put the final nail in his coffin then I don’t know what will.

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

18 minutes ago, time2rock said:

If 2 1/2 games isn’t enough to put the final nail in his coffin then I don’t know what will.

2 3/4 games? 

1 minute ago, NOTW said:

Fans who didn't expect a bad season :roll:

I just wish I would of used this time to finish cleaning my place up lol

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

I just wish I would of used this time to finish cleaning my place up lol

I just drank and posted here.

Coach Nick looks lost out there.  

No running game, guys playing sloppy with stupid penalties, the defense is predictable with the 2 high safety look (In order to play 2 high safety, you needs guys back there with range and game smarts.)

Coach Nick team regressed this week.

• Like 1

He's a fraud, doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. Trying to run Philly special last week and wearing the beat dallas shirt all week and then coaching like that tonight, ugghh.

• Like 4

Didn't someone post that the team had no energy at half time last week. Maybe he's not a leader of men. Plus he obviously cannot call decent plays.

Not sure if the opening press conferences were a red flag or not.

But trying in the home opener to call the philly special on 4th down before half like Doug did in the Super Bowl was the level of pandering to fans you should never see from a HC and that was the first major red flag.  

The complete lack of trying to run the ball and give Miles carries is a joke.  I don't know what the proper level of blame falls between Nick and Howie/Lurie for that knowing the reports of before with them and Doug.  

Nick continuing to blow Dak and Kellen Moore about "what the defense gave them" is going to rub the defensive players the wrong way while Nick's offense blows Ds. 

1 minute ago, What The F said:

He called 3 run plays tonight.  

3. Run. Plays.  

Howie and Jeff will still complain too many. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

He's a poser, not a leader of men.

The sooner we move on from him, the better.

Poser sums him up nicely. 

I gave him benefit of the doubt, but when the guy speaks there's really nothing of substance there...all fluff. 

The t-shirts, the "energy" the "dawg mentality"...it's all just a novelty now 

Players see through that crap, and if he continues to call games like the way he did tonight, he'll have lost the lockerroom by week 14. 

• Like 2

We led the league in average penalties per game going into tonight, and then we obliterated our per-game pace.

Add to that we could have gone into the game with absolutely no game plan on either side of the ball and the outcome wouldn’t have changed much.

Very undisciplined team. 

• Like 3

It’s bad right now, but we all knew this thing would be a slow process. Some ups and some downs. If the by chance beat the Chief next week people will be claiming they are SB contenders. 

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

It’s bad right now, but we all knew this thing would be a slow process. Some ups and some downs. If the by chance beat the Chief next week people will be claiming they are SB contenders. 

crazier things have happened, but with KC coming off that tough loss...this team is going to get throttled. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Birdman said:

crazier things have happened, but with KC coming off that tough loss...this team is going to get throttled. 

They probably lose, but if they come out at home like they did in Dallas there will be no mercy on the boos.