Siriani and Gannon are both total frauds

T-1000

Siriani is an offensive coach who basically refuses to run the ball, is putting way too much on an average QB, and is in love with doing WR screens against press coverage.

On the other side of the ball we've got a genius who is so scared to give up big plays that short to intermediate routes become like 7 on 7 drills for the opposing offenses. This clown makes Schwartz look like an aggressive defensive coach.

Hope for lots of losses and one and done for these fraudulent coaches.     

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Siri is definitely clueless and needs to stop being so predictable with that same WR screen on every drive. He just ain't ready yet. Gannon is no better than Schwartz. 

• Like 2

I mean, they’ve only held their positions for six NFL games in their life.

I’m not big on either, but have some damn patience. People were ripping Javon Hargrave to shreds last year, now he’s our best player.

3 minutes ago, vaff said:

I mean, they’ve only held their positions for six NFL games in their life.

I’m not big on either, but have some damn patience. People were ripping Javon Hargrave to shreds last year, now he’s our best player.

Patience would be ok IF you saw them adjusting and growing week to week. They are NOT. They keep doing the same stupid shite over and over, yet  expecting different results. That is what we call insanity. These games where they repeat that non- working crap are WINNABLE games, IF they didn't have their heads up their arses.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Need a new HC and QB. 

And GM and the owner to just take a step back and focus on making movies no one wants to see again instead of trying to puppeteer a willing highly unprepared and unqualified HC.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Talonblood said:

Patience would be ok IF you saw them adjusting and growing week to week. They are NOT. They keep doing the same stupid shite over and over, yet  expecting different results. That is what we call insanity. These games where they repeat that non- working crap are WINNABLE games, IF they didn't have their heads up their arses.

Agree 100%. Playcalling never progresses. The post game commentators nailed Sirianni - he coaches on a high school level and has no clue how to design effective run plays.

He can't even discipline the morons on the team to stop getting idiotic penalties.

• Like 5

We did cut the penalties down to 4 and the taunting penalty was a total set-up. That was one area where we showed improvement.

With Sirianni's offensive philosophy to use his players' strengths, I'd just like to see what changes would happen if the QB wasn't Hurts. Probably less RPO, fewer QB runs, more HB runs and more receivers running pass routes (as opposed to blocking) on passing downs. When we pass out of the RPO, we aren't really giving the QB the benefit of pass protection, which forces Hurts to have to avoid the pass rush sooner. I mean, if you want the QB to have a passing mentality in the pocket (like Sirianni claimed), then ditch the RPO and create a pocket for him to be comfortable in. If it doesn't work with Hurts, than try someone else. 

• Like 1

I don’t know if Gannon is a fraud yet but Siri for sure and Hurts is a good back up QB

I still don’t understand how this team used big backs and the running game to win the Super Bowl have now completely turned their backs against the big backs and the run game. 

• Like 4

I'd give Gannon more time. In 3 games this year he's been really good. In 3 games he's struggled. But those 3 games were against Brady, Mahomes and Dak to be fair. 

Sirianni though? Yeah I think I'm out on him. Because not only does his play calling suck but his scheme sucks. And his team lack discipline. And his WRs are struggling despite him being a WR coach. It isn't actually acceptable. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

I still don’t understand how this team used big backs and the running game to win the Super Bowl have now completely turned their backs against the big backs and the run game. 

They turned their backs on their backs!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I'd give Gannon more time. In 3 games this year he's been really good. In 3 games he's struggled. But those 3 games were against Brady, Mahomes and Dak to be fair. 

Sirianni though? Yeah I think I'm out on him. Because not only does his play calling suck but his scheme sucks. And his team lack discipline. And his WRs are struggling despite him being a WR coach. It isn't actually acceptable. 

So far I have to agree. So much talk how it‘s all about fitting your scheme to your players and then a whole lot of nothing.

Add some really weird decisions in between and piss poor clock management… Already miss DP.

Gannon I believe will be good one day...he isn't helped by awful LBs and mediocre safety play.

Siriani is only here because Lurie had to chose between his Lap dog or Dougie P. and like always Roseman somehow has managed to keep his job. 

I want to like Siriani but hes clearly in over his head and doesn't have a QB he can fully trust to see the whole field...wont be surprised if we see Flacco in the next 2 weeks. 

5 hours ago, Uscg-green said:

Need a new HC and QB. 

For what? It's the same front office 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Walkdawalk said:

Gannon I believe will be good one day...he isn't helped by awful LBs and mediocre safety play.

Siriani is only here because Lurie had to chose between his Lap dog or Dougie P. and like always Roseman somehow has managed to keep his job. 

I want to like Siriani but hes clearly in over his head and doesn't have a QB he can fully trust to see the whole field...wont be surprised if we see Flacco in the next 2 weeks. 

Gannon played a deep shell inside the 15 last night. That isn't a product of poor talent. That's a product of a coach who is a moron and downright scared to attack at all. They are both clueless.

1 hour ago, Infam said:

So far I have to agree. So much talk how it‘s all about fitting your scheme to your players and then a whole lot of nothing.

Add some really weird decisions in between and piss poor clock management… Already miss DP.

I think Gannon is hindered by a lack of talent. He's been far from perfect but in games he's shown improvements at times and he's adjusted.

Sirianni hasn't at all. He goes in with a flawed game plan and then doesn't adjust. Im out on him. 

• Like 1

This offense and defense just feel like extremes of Doug’s offense and Schwartz’s defense. They are extremes in how basic they are, how little they adapt, and how far they play back in coverages. We used to complain about the other corners and how far they played back, but Slay and Nelson are supposed to be veteran guys and neither can be relied on to be a shutdown guy. This offense is just inept. I think this is all based on the analytics people. They are the people truly running this offense and defense. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, T-1000 said:

Gannon played a deep shell inside the 15 last night. That isn't a product of poor talent. That's a product of a coach who is a moron and downright scared to attack at all. They are both clueless.

Just my gut feeling but I am a lot more confident that Gannon will become a stud DC than Siriani will become a good HC...outside Dak, Mahomes and Brady he's called good games (Gannon). 

I don't think they're frauds. They're exactly who was hired.... a HC that never, yes NEVER called plays as an OC and a DC who was a DB coach. And it shows why they suck! If these hires were not a sabotage I don't know why it was done.