Siriani and Gannon are both total frauds

T-1000

5 minutes ago, Walkdawalk said:

Just my gut feeling but I am a lot more confident that Gannon will become a stud DC than Siriani will become a good HC...outside Dak, Mahomes and Brady he's called good games (Gannon). 

Lmfao!!! Those are the QBs who you will be playing in the playoffs. Who cares if we beat some rookie or a Sam Darnold type QB. He has shown no attempt to try anything different when he has had 2,3,4 games of evidence his "scheme" is garbage! If Jim Schwartz was here with this type of secondary, we would be so bad!

2 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

they are the tank commanders!  possibly 3 top 10 picks in next year's draft :worthy:   

So. Howie will still screw it up. 

7 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

I still don’t understand how this team used big backs and the running game to win the Super Bowl have now completely turned their backs against the big backs and the run game. 

That was sooooo 5 years ago. Then Howie switched to wanting speed, and Lurie wants an exciting passing offense. 

They're like kids playing Madden. Run plays, punting on 4th down are boring. Go for it, pass downfield. 

20210501_233449.jpg

Screenshot_20210930-082148_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 1

He was hired as head coach because he agreed to allow Lurie’s analytics dept to formulate the game plan and select plays for each game. Lurie and his son running the analytics dept are the actual head coaches of the team

• Sad 1

The total frauds had us within a score in the 4th quarter against the defending champs using a college QB and a half-finished roster

Good take!

46 minutes ago, Mike31mt said:

The total frauds had us within a score in the 4th quarter against the defending champs using a college QB and a half-finished roster

Good take!

The Bucs took their foot off the gas at half time. That was obvious. When they needed a game sealing drive at the end, they turned it up a little and got one. The 6 point differential is a mirage.

• Like 1

Didn't you see Lurie's interviews this past off season? Dont act surprised.

Lurie "Nick, will you abandoned the run and pass pass pass, even when it's not working, and call all of your plays RPO's?"

Siri " Yes".

Lurie "Nick, will you obey Howie, say nothing when he passes on the obvious draft pick, just to try and be cute and reach for less than elite talent?"

Siri "Yes".

Lurie "Nick, will you wear whatever corny outfits during pre game and press conferences that we put in your office, no matter how stupid they look and make you seem like a high school fanboy?"

Siri "Yes".

Lurie "YOUR HIRED!"

Siri "mmm fundamentals".

screen-shot-2010-06-08-at-4-17-53-am1.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Lurie wants the excitement of a pass all day Arena league team, well he's got one now. Have fun with your stupid toy Jeffrey.

10 hours ago, Heavywchamp said:

Siri is definitely clueless and needs to stop being so predictable with that same WR screen on every drive. He just ain't ready yet. Gannon is no better than Schwartz. 

Both Siri & Gannon are in over their heads !

55 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

The Bucs took their foot off the gas at half time. That was obvious. When they needed a game sealing drive at the end, they turned it up a little and got one. The 6 point differential is a mirage.

Yeah Im sure they just thought it was fun to allow the Eagles back in the game.

Brady really seems like a guy who takes his foot off the pedal and gives up possessions

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Uscg-green said:

Need a new HC and QB. 

They really do.

If Lurie were smart he'd cut his losses ASAP, fire Sirianni at the end of the season and draft a QB.

2 minutes ago, Mike31mt said:

Brady really seems like a guy who takes his foot off the pedal and gives up possessions

It's what happened.

11 hours ago, vaff said:

I mean, they’ve only held their positions for six NFL games in their life.

I’m not big on either, but have some damn patience. People were ripping Javon Hargrave to shreds last year, now he’s our best player.

If you replaced the words Nick Sirianni with Andy Reid and Jalen Hurts with Donavan McNabb and RPOs with playing out of the shotgun then you can be magically whisked away to 1999, as what everyone is complaining about now is almost verbatim what they were complaining about back then.

1 hour ago, PoconoDon said:

Lurie wants the excitement of a pass all day Arena league team, well he's got one now. Have fun with your stupid toy Jeffrey.

Yup, fist time ever I turned an eagles game off at halftime. This team is sheet until Lurie dies if that's how he is gonna operate

12 hours ago, T-1000 said:

Siriani is an offensive coach who basically refuses to run the ball, is putting way too much on an average QB, and is in love with doing WR screens against press coverage.

On the other side of the ball we've got a genius who is so scared to give up big plays that short to intermediate routes become like 7 on 7 drills for the opposing offenses. This clown makes Schwartz look like an aggressive defensive coach.

Hope for lots of losses and one and done for these fraudulent coaches.     

'bout sums it up. It won't be one and done though...that would require Howie to admit he made a mistake. We'll probably never get a top candidate to come here as long as Roseman is dicating the draft every year. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Walkdawalk said:

Gannon I believe will be good one day...he isn't helped by awful LBs and mediocre safety play.

Siriani is only here because Lurie had to chose between his Lap dog or Dougie P. and like always Roseman somehow has managed to keep his job. 

I want to like Siriani but hes clearly in over his head and doesn't have a QB he can fully trust to see the whole field...wont be surprised if we see Flacco in the next 2 weeks. 

I'll take Mischew-mania over Flacco!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

This offense and defense just feel like extremes of Doug’s offense and Schwartz’s defense. They are extremes in how basic they are, how little they adapt, and how far they play back in coverages. We used to complain about the other corners and how far they played back, but Slay and Nelson are supposed to be veteran guys and neither can be relied on to be a shutdown guy. This offense is just inept. I think this is all based on the analytics people. They are the people truly running this offense and defense. 

Yep! after week 1, where the offense actually looked like something coherent and the defense played well, it's been exactly like watching DP and May the  Schwartz be with you all over again!

1 hour ago, Mike31mt said:

they absolutely would have scored again at the end if they needed to. the first down allowed them to just run the clock out. 

5 hours ago, Mike31mt said:

Good take!

Are you on drugs. The score was 28-7 at one point and Tampa put things in cruise control and decided to get out of there healthy and with a win. As soon as the Eagles made it a one score game they marched down the field with ease and chewed up about half a quarter to close it out. If you watched that game and honestly thought that final score was indicative of how close those two teams played each other you should stop watching football right now.

15 minutes ago, T-1000 said:

Are you on drugs. The score was 28-7 at one point and Tampa put things in cruise control and decided to get out of there healthy and with a win. As soon as the Eagles made it a one score game they marched down the field with ease and chewed up about half a quarter to close it out. If you watched that game and honestly thought that final score was indicative of how close those two teams played each other you should stop watching football right now.

How did they "put things on cruise control" exactly?  Why dont you explain that to me in detail?

Because I think its total nonsense.  Was it playcalling?  Substitutions?  Did they try less hard?

The Eagles played a garbage first half but absolutely made that a game and if you think Tampa somehow didnt care to let the Eagles back in it I dont know what to tell you, thats just ridiculous.

They got a penalty for taunting and then Brady made a miracle/lucky pass between 2 defenders on 3rd and long.   They couldnt move the ball effectively the entire 2nd half. 

Jeff Stoutland knows more football than any coach on the team. He would probably run the ball and have balanced offense. He would make an Excellent Head Coach. He would also bring in an experienced staff. An offensive coordinator who has  game plan to both run the ball and pass the ball and experienced defensive coordinator who has seen it all. 

that's what this team sorely lacks. 

I guess that's the plan. Let the inexperienced learn on the fly. 

its FUBAR and a total dumpster fire. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Mike31mt said:

How did they "put things on cruise control" exactly?  Why dont you explain that to me in detail?

Because I think its total nonsense.  Was it playcalling?  Substitutions?  Did they try less hard?

When Brady threw that incomplete pass on 4th down it looked to me like he did it deliberately, like he was trying to
keep the game interesting by making it look like the Eagles still had a chance, while he was confident he could finish
it off with a winning play anytime.

There were also a few spots in the game where it looked like the Bucs D were playing soft and that made me wonder
if they felt sorry for Hurts and wanted to help the little brother keep his job.

7 hours ago, Mike31mt said:

Good take!

Here's the problem with the half-finished roster, at the rate they're going with the missed picks it'll never get finished, players are getting older every year and an influx of talent is needed every year, we're not getting the influx of talent.

By the way, last year's 2nd round pick, they showed a replay where it looked like the defender just looked at him and he fell to the ground......backwards!!  Looks like those knees need a little more rehabbing.

The missed picks is killing the team.

12 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

For what? It's the same front office 

There lies the problem. It doesn’t matter if Siri succeeds or fails. If he goes against the wishes of the FO they will just find another stooge. No coordinator/coach worth his salt will want to take marching orders from Lurie, Roseman, and the analytics group. It’s crazy to know that while these guys are coaching the game the analytics group is pumping info to the HC. Both Doug and Sirianni have referenced this happening in live games. Who really is the coach of the Eagles?