Siriani and Gannon are both total frauds

T-1000

• 2 weeks later...

Siriani might not be a total fraud since he appears to have figured out over the last two weeks that it is in fact necessary to run the ball. Gannon on the other hand, wow. I loved how his defense just sat back and let the Chargers go right down the field for the game winning drive. Absolutely pathetic.

One is a fraud and one is a total fraud 

On 10/28/2021 at 2:11 PM, EazyEaglez said:

Nothing says leadership like finger pointing. 🙄

Well this is now how any times he had told Gannon to fix his sheet. I'd be saying whatever too. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Well this is now how any times he had told Gannon to fix his sheet. I'd be saying whatever too. 

I agree. Siriani at least made major adjustments to his offense and starting running the ball and we've all seen the results. Gannon keeps trotting out the same vanilla passive BS defense and it straight up cost them a win yesterday.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

The Eagles sent a CB blitz that led to a penalty (another one) so I wouldn’t say it’s been the exact same. One thing he really needs to stop doing is finding matchups that have his linebackers up against wide receivers. That crap needs to stop. 

49 minutes ago, T-1000 said:

I agree. Siriani at least made major adjustments to his offense and starting running the ball and we've all seen the results. Gannon keeps trotting out the same vanilla passive BS defense and it straight up cost them a win yesterday.

Agreed.  Nick has made changes to his thought processes about the offense and has grown over the last couple of weeks. Gannon has shown zero growth or adjustment in the same time frame. If we see the same defensive scheme this week, Dude just doesnt get it and has to go.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

One is a fraud and one is a total fraud 

This, except replace fraud with idiot.

Sirianni hasn't done ish. He's like a kid with a madden controller. A,A,A,A,A,A... A's not working, B,B,B,B,B, Sanders injured. A,A,A,A.... B, Jordan Howard for 30,,bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb......

He's basically riding Howard and Bosco to carry the offense. W!hat happens when we lose one to injury because he has nothing else and he's over utilizing them? At this point put in Minshew and see if he can give you 25 to 30 decent passes a game so you can mix it up.

4 hours ago, Vileborg said:

He's basically riding Howard and Bosco to carry the offense. W!hat happens when we lose one to injury because he has nothing else and he's over utilizing them? At this point put in Minshew and see if he can give you 25 to 30 decent passes a game so you can mix it up.

I mean look I'm not sold on Sirianni but what's he meant to do here? He goes pass heavy and he's slated for it (rightly so). He goes run heavy and now he's getting slated for it. He's working with a QB who's best on the run so that's what he's done with this offense. Until he gets a legit QB it's impossible to judge him fully.