Siriani and Gannon are both total frauds

T-1000

8 hours ago, PoconoDon said:

Lurie wants the excitement of a pass all day Arena league team, well he's got one now. Have fun with your stupid toy Jeffrey.

I don’t see the excitement in incomplete, incomplete, incomplete, and punt. 😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

There lies the problem. It doesn’t matter if Siri succeeds or fails. If he goes against the wishes of the FO they will just find another stooge. No coordinator/coach worth his salt will want to take marching orders from Lurie, Roseman, and the analytics group. It’s crazy to know that while these guys are coaching the game the analytics group is pumping info to the HC. Both Doug and Sirianni have referenced this happening in live games. Who really is the coach of the Eagles?

Lurie is the coach Howie and Nick are his punching bags. I don't even know how much to blame Howie anymore, Lurie has turned into our worst nightmare. This whole not giving a sheet about time of possession and the run doesn't set up the pass and the defense doesn't need to rest brings me back to what I told you I believed before... Chip was Luries guy, maybe chip ran the ball to much for him too that's the last time we had a cap h that stuck to the run. Holy sheet now Lurie gaslighted me into sticking up for Chip!!!! Help me ! I've lost my mind!!

• Haha 1

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

Lurie is the coach Howie and Nick are his punching bags. I don't even know how much to blame Howie anymore, Lurie has turned into our worst nightmare. This whole not giving a sheet about time of possession and the run doesn't set up the pass and the defense doesn't need to rest brings me back to what I told you I believed before... Chip was Luries guy, maybe chip ran the ball to much for him too that's the last time we had a cap h that stuck to the run. Holy sheet now Lurie gaslighted me into sticking up for Chip!!!! Help me ! I've lost my mind!!

I heard Lurie’s kid went to Harvard. Is it possible his brainiac kid brought all this analytics crap into the Eagles and ruined football for us all? You know things are bad when You are defending Chip. 😂

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I heard Lurie’s kid went to Harvard. Is it possible his brainiac kid brought all this analytics crap into the Eagles and ruined football for us all? You know things are bad when You are defending Chip. 😂

Yup but it all makes sense it started with Reid and it built up to this point that Lurie will get rid of the run once and for all!!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, weko said:

He was hired as head coach because he agreed to allow Lurie’s analytics dept to formulate the game plan and select plays for each game. Lurie and his son running the analytics dept are the actual head coaches of the team

What does our Win-Loss says about analytics??? LOL. There is place for analytics, but execution is more important.

16 hours ago, PoconoDon said:

The Bucs took their foot off the gas at half time. That was obvious. When they needed a game sealing drive at the end, they turned it up a little and got one. The 6 point differential is a mirage.

What happens if they actually call the defensive PIs on the Bucs and don't call the BS taunting call at the end?  The game is close and they don't have the luxury of taking their foot off the gas. 

40 minutes ago, [TSM]_PimpDaddyPain said:

What happens if they actually call the defensive PIs on the Bucs and don't call the BS taunting call at the end?  The game is close and they don't have the luxury of taking their foot off the gas. 

What happens if this offense doesn't suck until late in the game. What happens if we don't defer and give Brady the ball to start the game. What happens if the INT isn't overturned. What happens if the defense can force a stop on the first 2 drives.

Lots of what ifs bud. Tampa are a much better team than us and we are a bad team who find ways to lose games. 

8 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

What happens if this offense doesn't suck until late in the game. What happens if we don't defer and give Brady the ball to start the game. What happens if the INT isn't overturned. What happens if the defense can force a stop on the first 2 drives.

Lots of what ifs bud. Tampa are a much better team than us and we are a bad team who find ways to lose games. 

Yes, all those things are true.  And that makes it all the more infuriating that the officials would help the far better team rather than the inferior team.  

On 10/15/2021 at 12:49 AM, brkmsn said:

We did cut the penalties down to 4 and the taunting penalty was a total set-up. That was one area where we showed improvement.

With Sirianni's offensive philosophy to use his players' strengths, I'd just like to see what changes would happen if the QB wasn't Hurts. Probably less RPO, fewer QB runs, more HB runs and more receivers running pass routes (as opposed to blocking) on passing downs. When we pass out of the RPO, we aren't really giving the QB the benefit of pass protection, which forces Hurts to have to avoid the pass rush sooner. I mean, if you want the QB to have a passing mentality in the pocket (like Sirianni claimed), then ditch the RPO and create a pocket for him to be comfortable in. If it doesn't work with Hurts, than try someone else. 

I think QB is the problem. This is the 4th offense he has created in 4 years with 4 different QBs. The man knows football. When you look at his success in creating custom fitted offenses, you need to ask yourself why he is struggling with this specific quarterback...and I think a great deal of that falls on the quarterback 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shalodeep said:

I think QB is the problem. This is the 4th offense he has created in 4 years with 4 different QBs. The man knows football. When you look at his success in creating custom fitted offenses, you need to ask yourself why he is struggling with this specific quarterback...and I think a great deal of that falls on the quarterback 

Siri has never called plays before. While he helped with the offense, it is not like he actually engineered a game. I do not believe the QB matters in all of this.

IMHO it is plain as day that he just does not have a clue right now on how to properly call a game. It is about disguising what you are doing and fooling the defense, and that is not happening.

Hopefully he will get better as the year goes on as the Eagles face bad teams.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, pallidrone said:

Siri has never called plays before. While he helped with the offense, it is not like he actually engineered a game. I do not believe the QB matters in all of this.

IMHO it is plain as day that he just does not have a clue right now on how to properly call a game. It is about disguising what you are doing and fooling the defense, and that is not happening.

Hopefully he will get better as the year goes on as the Eagles face bad teams.

Let him learn on the Job..., but if he wears one more stupid T shirt, one more time...He deserves to be booed until the day he is Out of Here.

Based on what he's shown so far, Sirianni is not smart enough to be an NFL head coach.

How can you be a fraud when you were nothing to begin with? 

1 hour ago, D-Shiznit said:

1 and done with this staff. Please and thank you.

Gannon might not even make it to 1. 

Lurie should be courting possible GM’s now. Poor drafting has gotten us where we are. With the possibility of 3 first round picks in next year’s draft, this should be an appetizing job for a talented up and coming GM.

Let the new GM decide what to do with the coaches.

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, MidMoFo said:

Lurie should be courting possible GM’s now. Poor drafting has gotten us where we are. With the possibility of 3 first round picks in next year’s draft, this should be an appetizing job for a talented up and coming GM.

Let the new GM decide what to do with the coaches.

Why let a new GM decide the fate of these coaches. A fat slob on the couch with a limited amount of football knowledge can see that these coaches are in way over their heads.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, T-1000 said:

Why let a new GM decide the fate of these coaches. A fat slob on the couch with a limited amount of football knowledge can see that these coaches are in way over their heads.

I don’t disagree, but if howie isn’t gone first, I don’t care what they do with the coaches. 
Howie will eff up another draft for whatever new coaches we get…

• Like 1

Castillo got crap canned after a 3-3 start and never gave up 30 points and he was an OL coach prior. Also don't forget that we were stuck with that god awful Wide 9 scheme because of Washburn at the time too. These days it's a pleasant surprise if we don't give up more than 30 points under Gannon.

Also that 3rd and 13 screen play that Siri called made me want to throw up. A play that there's literally only one target and they let the rusher directly into the passing lane lol

• Like 1