Where does the blame mostly go for the Eagles struggles?

wrestlevessel

I am trying to figure out what is wrong with the Eagles. They played a lot worse than the score indicated last night.

Is Hurts really that bad? Is it a bad offensive line? Is Siriani a jobber as head coach? It is hard to tell.

Lurie and Roseman.  Ultimately they hired Sirianni and this young inexperienced coaching staff and put this roster together.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Lurie & Roseman. They don't know what they're doing. 

no, the problem is that they know EXACTLY what they are doing...and at the SAME time don't know what they are doing...if that makes sense

Just now, phil77 said:

Horrible GM

Clueless Owner

Young coaching staff

Terrible QB

The coaching staff isn't just young, it's also bad.  

• Like 1

To be honest there isn't one area that should take most the blame. 

Lurie takes the blame for allowing Howie to continue to draft players and for his interfering. 

Howie takes blame for putting together a bad roster that lacks young talent. And a cap situation that he's created. 

Sirianni takes blame because his team is not disciplined and his offense sucks.

Gannon's scheme seems soft and lacks creativity. 

The players take blame because they just aren't good enough and they are making dumb mistakes out there. 

The whole thing is a mess. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Lurie takes the blame for allowing Howie to continue to draft players and for his interfering. 

Howie takes blame for putting together a bad roster that lacks young talent. And a cap situation that he's created. 

The players take blame because they just aren't good enough and they are making dumb mistakes out there. 

So basically everyone 

10 minutes ago, rrfierce said:

So basically everyone 

Absolutely yes. Position coaches too. Every single person has to take responsibility for this because as an organisation this is an ish show. 

1) Killer Schedule. 2) Over the head , first year coach. In the hands of the superior coach...we could have done a lot better with the talent that we have. 3) Lack of management

I’m gonna try an angle that hasn’t been mentioned yet. 

Lurie and Roseman!

Yeah!

11 hours ago, wrestlevessel said:

I am trying to figure out what is wrong with the Eagles. They played a lot worse than the score indicated last night.

Is Hurts really that bad? Is it a bad offensive line? Is Siriani a jobber as head coach? It is hard to tell.

Siriani is in over his head learning on the job the owner should never have hired him !☹️😐☹️

1 hour ago, time2rock said:

These two clowns

\/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/

Clowns.PNG

Dumb & Dumber !😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

These two clowns

\/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/

Clowns.PNG

I guess he couldn't talk about it in the other 50 threads where Howie and Lurie are getting blamed

10 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I guess he couldn't talk about it in the other 50 threads where Howie and Lurie are getting blamed

It should be mentioned in every thread ... in fact, every post should end with, "oh, and BTW, Lurie and Howie are arseclowns!"  :P

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Lurie and Roseman.  

11 hours ago, NOTW said:

Lurie & Roseman. They don't know what they're doing. 

10 hours ago, phil77 said:

Horrible GM

Clueless Owner

4 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I’m gonna try an angle that hasn’t been mentioned yet. 

Lurie and Roseman!

Yeah!

These two clowns

\/  \/  \/  \/  \/  \/

Clowns.PNG

This, all of this

So many problems with this team.  Horrific drafting over the past number of years, most of the players lack talent, terrible coaching and play calling, poor short term and long term planning by the front office....I was really hoping Hurts could improve his accuracy but that is a huge issue.  You just cannot have a QB in this day and age that lacks accuracy.  Sucks.  😞

• Like 1

There is no one answer. Honestly the blame goes all around from the coaching staff to the FO, ownership and even some of the players. However I will say you do see fight in a lot of the players and most are going all out and giving their all. Its just not enough with the talent they have. 

5 hours ago, Jeep_man said:

Lack of a 'Super Weapon' maybe ?

@downundermike

False. We have three. Mailata and Tyree everyone knows about now. But, I am now the superior sooperweaponfinder, as I have discovered Rick Lovato played H-back in elementary school! Siri shall unleash Das SooperWeapon upon the unsuspecting Raiders. After Rick scores his 7th TD, the clouds will part and I will ascend to the heavens to look down upon you all as the Supreme SooperWepon scout from on high. 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

It’s a "collaborative effort” that has the Eagles the laughingstock of the NFL right now.

• Like 1

@EazyEaglez does knowing who to blame going to change anything? Nope, so who cares especially when the main reason owns the team