Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Las Vegas Raiders 10-24-21 4:05 PM EST

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

How do we turn this around? Not today because that's not going to happen. Not this year because well it isn't going to turn around that quickly either. But this whole fing roster and organisation needs to be turned around. 

-Fire Howie

-Fire Alex Halaby (the guy in charge of Analytics)

-Find a QB

-Draft defense (LBs, CBs, DEs)

But, Lurie won't allow any of those things, except find a QB.  But,  they will force the QB issue and overvalue whoever they get.

1 minute ago, RememberTheKoy said:

This interim Raiders HC in his 2nd game is about to match Sirianni in career wins. 

Good god. That’s depressing. Half time and I’m less than enthusiastic to watch the second half.

I feel like we've seen Hurts ceiling. 

Phillies or eagles for worst team in the city right now?

This team is like a Pats steak. 

Just now, D-Shiznit said:

/Laughs in Howie.

Howie will give this piece of trash another season

I’m still pissed off by that call

1 minute ago, EaglesIreland said:

Try and do the simple things right ? I mean that would be start.

I just want to enjoy watching my team again. Right now forget being a contender I just want to enjoy watching them. This is garbage and its been garbage for a few years. It hasn't been fun, it hasn't been entertaining. 

2 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Eagles: 7 

Raiders: 14

Officials: 3

At least we are outscoring the officials this week.

This team sucks.

Just now, EaglesIreland said:

Good god. That’s depressing. Half time and I’m less than enthusiastic to watch the second half.

Same story. Decent first scripted series then the turd drops in the punch bowl. 

Just now, NOTW said:

I feel like we've seen the Hurts ceiling. 

We have, it's a few inches above his floor.

I would just put in our scrubs for the remainder of the game……..oh wait. 

I guess they get their typical garbage points and yards in the 4th after the gsme is already out of hand.

Just now, Godfather said:

Howie will give this piece of trash another season

He won't, Ridder or Pickett will be our first pick. Book it.

Just now, Southparkeagles said:

I would just put in our scrubs for the remainder of the game……..oh wait. 

These are the non-scrubs?

Hapless, truly hapless.

Doubt Carr will have an easier game his entire career.

1 minute ago, NOTW said:

I feel like we've seen Hurts ceiling. 

Was in the Atlanta game 

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

I guess they get their typical garbage points and yards in the 4th after the gsme is already out of hand.

Story of the season so far right? I mean if it wasn't for a Darnold meltdown they'd have lost to the Panthers too. This team makes games closer than they ever really feel. 

I feel bad for the Eagles fans that are planning on going to games this year and spend over 100$ to witness this crap.

7 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Hey look my stalker is back! I know it hurts but I'm not interested. Sorry. 

don't get mad at me that Hurts messed-down your girl and made a cuck out of you 🤣

try harder next time kid...

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

Phillies or eagles for worst team in the city right now?

Phils have at least 1 or 2 players who can chuck it.

Just now, D-Shiznit said:

He won't, Ridder or Pickett will be our first pick. Book it.

We'll see but I doubt it. Certainly not the first pick

1 minute ago, D-Shiznit said:

He won't, Ridder or Pickett will be our first pick. Book it.

Then we will continue to suck for a long time. 

So we'll be down 17 after the first series of the half. 

1 minute ago, D-Shiznit said:

He won't, Ridder or Pickett will be our first pick. Book it.

These are the non-scrubs?

That joke went over your head like a Hurts' pass.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.