Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Las Vegas Raiders 10-24-21 4:05 PM EST

Featured Replies

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Phillies or eagles for worst team in the city right now?

Yes.

Just now, GreenReaper said:

So we'll be down 17 after the first series of the half. 

Yes, unless the Raiders decide to go for 2.

Just now, b_west3 said:

That joke went over your head like a Hurts' pass.

Not possible, Hurts throws behind or worm burners only...

Should we have drafted Mac Jones?

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Then we will continue to suck for a long time. 

Pickett is for real, Ridder will need development but comes with a high ceiling.

Oh I didn’t see the end of the early games and Jesus did the jets go on strike at the end ?

Just now, D-Shiznit said:

Not possible, Hurts throws behind or worm burners only...

His inaccuracy knows no limits. 

Just now, dawkdaballhawk said:

Should we have drafted Mac Jones?

He's the best qb in that draft class

I'll tell you what... I think I'm going to go to watching red zone and just keep an eye on the Eagles game. I want to embrace and to love watching the NFL. I love the NFL but I'm so engrossed in the ish show that is the Eagles that I don't watch and truly appreciate how much fun football is. 

1 minute ago, Birdman said:

don't get mad at me that Hurts messed-down your girl and made a cuck out of you 🤣

try harder next time kid...

I understand your anger. Rejection is hard. You'll find that special guy though I know it. Hang in there kid. 

We must be the worst team in the entire NFL to watch.

 

2 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

He won't, Ridder or Pickett will be our first pick. Book it.

These are the non-scrubs?

……”oh wait”. 

I’m literally stating our starters are our scrubs. 

2 minutes ago, b_west3 said:

That joke went over your head like a Hurts' pass.

😂😂 well I have to laugh. 

4 minutes ago, NOTW said:

I feel like we've seen Hurts ceiling. 

 

I don't think we've quite yet hit Sirianni's basement though. 

Just now, Godfather said:

He's the best qb in that draft class

Is it him or his coaches? My wife is a Pats fan so I have to watch. He is good. 

Just now, dawkdaballhawk said:

Should we have drafted Mac Jones?

We will ruin a young QB unless we build the team around the QB first. If we get a young QB first, he will be throwing it 50+ times a game because we will be playing from behind all the time because the LBs and safeties stink.  And, he will be throwing it 50+ times because Lurie is probably mandating it.

1 minute ago, dawkdaballhawk said:

Should we have drafted Mac Jones?

Instead of Smith, who's he gonna throw the ball to?

3 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

I feel bad for the Eagles fans that are planning on going to games this year and spend over 100$ to witness this crap.

Yep….I’ll be in Denver for Teddy B.’s career day 😞 

Second half a$$ whopping incoming

3 minutes ago, GreenReaper said:

So we'll be down 17 after the first series of the half. 

Then hurts will get his garbage time stats. And make the score look respectable. Rinse and repeat. 

Just now, dawkdaballhawk said:

Is it him or his coaches? My wife is a Pats fan so I have to watch. He is good. 

Little of both. As a passer he's the most polished 

Just now, rrfierce said:

We must be the worst team in the entire NFL to watch.

 

I think so. We have been for a long time though. I mean the Chargers weren't good last year but at least they were fun with Herbett. Same with the Bengals. Teams can be bad but still be fun to watch and have some hope for the future. But I watch the Eagles and think... We are boring and we don't have any hope for the future. 

Just now, Makilavelli said:

Yep….I’ll be in Denver for Teddy B.’s career day 😞 

Or the resurrection of Case Keenum.

Don’t witty those they have Detroit next week…. Oh wait nvm. They’ll give them their first win of the year in embarrassing fashion.

Just now, Uscg-green said:

I understand your anger. Rejection is hard. You'll find that special guy though I know it. Hang in there kid. 

Yeah...pure projection on your part with all ****-erotic tendencies :rod:

Sorry that Hurts broke your will and stole your girl in the process. 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.