Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Las Vegas Raiders 10-24-21 4:05 PM EST

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, dawkdaballhawk said:

Is it him or his coaches? My wife is a Pats fan so I have to watch. He is good. 

One of the best college Years ever for a QB. Even better than Burrow. But he's proving he belongs in the NFL as well. I really wanted him. Unfortunately our plan was to wait a year for Hurts to confirm he sucks. 

are we seeing any signs of gradual improvement with this coaching staff? that's really it isn't it? because i'm sure none of us expected a winning season. but where are the bright points here?

and if that is the case, doesn't that put a spotlight on who is doing the hiring and decision-making in the first place?

that doesn't even get into howie and if he deserves more time past this season.

big picture, from top to bottom, this organisation is really not in a good place. and they're lucky they will get a full house and continual support regardless because the eagles are an institution. 

  • Author
2 minutes ago, rrfierce said:

We must be the worst team in the entire NFL to watch.

 

I feel like Lurie needs to be thoroughly embarrassed. It's unfortunate because I hate saying that about my own team, but I feel it's the only way change will happen.

Well, lets hope Siri makes some changes to the game plan

8 minutes ago, NOTW said:

I feel like we've seen Hurts ceiling. 

He doesn’t have any WRs to throw to.  

Does Lurie even care about how bad things are?

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

One of the best college Years ever for a QB. Even better than Burrow. But he's proving he belongs in the NFL as well. I really wanted him. Unfortunately our plan was to wait a year for Hurts to confirm he sucks. 

It's been confirmed since his 1st start that he sucks

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Does Lurie even care about how bad things are?

He got his SB so he's content

1 minute ago, Birdman said:

Yeah...pure projection on your part with all ****-erotic tendencies :rod:

Sorry that Hurts broke your will and stole your girl in the process. 

 

That's right. Let it all out. It's ok. I know you're hurting. 

1 minute ago, DBW said:

He doesn’t have any WRs to throw to.  

McNabb didn’t have any receivers to throw too and he did alright 🤷‍♂️

Just now, Godfather said:

It's been confirmed since his 1st start that he sucks

Yeah but Howie and Lurie are a little slower. They needed another year. 

2 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I feel like Lurie needs to be thoroughly embarrassed. It's unfortunate because I hate saying that about my own team, but I feel it's the only way change will happen.

Lurie, Howie and Halaby's egos are probably out of control since the SB win. They feel they were the brains behind the whole thing. So, now they will keep doing the same thing over and over and try to prove they are right even though it is obvious that changes need to be made.  Lurie is getting old now, too. So, he is probably not as sharp as he once was.

  • Author
Just now, CaliEagle said:

Lurie, Howie and Halaby's egos are probably out of control since the SB win. They feel they were the brains behind the whole thing. So, now they will keep doing the same thing over and over and try to prove they are right even though it is obvious that changes need to be made.  Lurie is getting old now, too. So, he probably not as sharp as he once was.

Yup.

2 minutes ago, DBW said:

He doesn’t have any WRs to throw to.  

Lol

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

Yeah but Howie and Lurie are a little slower. They needed another year. 

I wouldn't doubt if they gave trash another year

2 minutes ago, Eagle5150 said:

Well, lets hope Siri makes some changes to the game plan

 

The only changes will be to completely abandon the run. 

26 minutes ago, gameshowfan91 said:

BENCH HURTS!!!!!! BENCH HIS ARSE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You forgot some

3 minutes ago, Eagle5150 said:

Well, lets hope Siri makes some changes to the game plan

Only change is to bench that piece if trash at qb

Just now, RememberTheKoy said:

 

The only changes will be to completely abandon the run. 

Yup. 30 passes to 5 runs incoming. Especially since Gainwell fumbled.

6 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I'll tell you what... I think I'm going to go to watching red zone and just keep an eye on the Eagles game. I want to embrace and to love watching the NFL. I love the NFL but I'm so engrossed in the ish show that is the Eagles that I don't watch and truly appreciate how much fun football is. 

That is what I do every Sunday. Watch the Red Zone like 85% of the time and put on the Eagles game every now and then. Football is fun and awesome on the Red Zone.

 

Gannon has to be the worst DC in the history of football. This is horrible to watch.

And the offense came out looking good, like they had a plan and a direction, and then Sanders gets hurt and everting falls apart. 

Goedert or Quez have been invisible and I can’t tell if it’s Hurts, the scheme, or the players themselves. Smith has 3 drops. The Oline can’t block the edges. 
 

All of this is on Sirianni and if he doesn’t start showing some kind of identity to this team other than bad penalties and sloppy play, then this needs to be a 1 and done. 

Vilma sucks too

We got em just where we want em. We’re ready to pad those stats in the late 4th and lose by 17 instead of 24

LMAO!!!

Lol

Idiot 😂 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.