GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Las Vegas Raiders 10-24-21 4:05 PM EST

EagleJoe8

2 minutes ago, Birdman said:

It's time to move on from Cox. The double-team excuse no longer holds water for me, they dude is just phoning it in every goddamn game. 

Hard to move on thanks to Roseman and his crappy extensions.

Just now, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

It's probably an awful position to be in.  There is no way to just overrule his employer and hope to survive.  Do that and he puts his and his staffs livelihoods on the line.  We are all assuming that he isn't doing exactly what Howie and Lurie want.

Agreed, I can empathize. He had to know though, right? or at least his agent advised him on what he was getting himself into...

The rumors of the micro-management between Doug and the FO were pretty well documented last season. 

Chip was a crap coach, but he pushed back against Jeff and it got him shitcanned...I can at least respect Kelly for that. 

Just rewatch the cards zach ertz 1st td.  He caught it in the middle & run it in for a td.  For the life of me, I don’t know why Siri isn’t making it easy on Jalen hurts to use middle of the field & always picking the sideline throws or plays, are the coaches seeing what we’re witnessing w/ this offense? Make the game simple , use the entire field !  Defenses are already complexe as it is. 

41 minutes ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

Agreed, but having a bad QB makes everything worse.  We need someone else behind center. 

I think so too … all I’m saying is, I don’t want to grab a "meh” QB prospect and pass on much more talented prospect at another position just because we have a need at QB.  They need to take a methodical approach to building this team if they want to do it right. 

2 minutes ago, NOTW said:

and now the locker-room slow begins to unravel...other veterans will follow Fletcher's lead 

I bet $50 Siri walks into NovaCare this week with a Cox t-shirt on 

1 minute ago, Birdman said:

Agreed, I can empathize. He had to know though, right? or at least his agent advised him on what he was getting himself into...

The rumors of the micro-management between Doug and the FO were pretty well documented last season. 

Chip was a crap coach, but he pushed back against Jeff and it got him shitcanned...I can at least respect Kelly for that. 

He had to know, but its his first big job.  Again, we don't know that he isn't performing to their desired level and checking the boxes.  It sucks, but maybe winning isn't the organization's #1 goal this year.  That's the only justification for the QB choice AND sticking to a scheme that fits poorly.

1 minute ago, time2rock said:

I think so too … all I’m saying is, I don’t want to grab a "meh” QB prospect and pass on much more talented prospect at another position just because we have a need at QB.  They need to take a methodical approach to building this team if they want to do it right. 

Agreed.  There are other ways to get a serviceable QB to get us through this period.  

2 minutes ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

He had to know, but its his first big job.  Again, we don't know that he isn't performing to their desired level and checking the boxes.  It sucks, but maybe winning isn't the organization's #1 goal this year.  That's the only justification for the QB choice AND sticking to a scheme that fits poorly.

Sirianni is here because he’s doing exactly what the owner wants done. Doug was fired, because he didn’t want to do what the owner wanted. 

Jalen Hurts: "When we fix the self inflicted wounds we’re gonna be on a roll.” Yeah okay bud. 

5CB1F3FF-5C3D-44A4-B8B0-A5746267574A.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Birdman said:

and now the locker-room slow begins to unravel...other veterans will follow Fletcher's lead 

I bet $50 Siri walks into NovaCare this week with a Cox t-shirt on 

Middle finger or the real deal? 

2 minutes ago, time2rock said:

Exactly! Why upgrade an engine in a rusted out car that also needs new brakes, tires etc.

1 hour ago, John Blutarski said:

Gannon may be the worst DC in team history

I concur. He absolutely is. 

1 hour ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

Nobody says we are a QB away, but it is very clear the the one we have starting can't handle it. We are years away no matter who is back there, but it makes no sense to ignore the problem.  I'd bet Minshew makes it look better on the first series that he is in.

Cos you are racist :whistle: 

:P

6 minutes ago, downundermike said:

See our boy Bateman today ??

Sure did. I personally like DeVonta more but until we get a QB capable of throwing a timing pass we are F’d. But Bateman looked spectacular. 

4 minutes ago, mihailo said:

Cos you are racist :whistle: 

:P

Are the "if you don't like Hurts as a QB you are racist" idiots out again?

3 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Are the "if you don't like Hurts as a QB you are racist" idiots out again?

I'm guessing they're taking the evening off, cos of like other commitments and stuff. :unsure:

Blah blah blah…self inflicted wounds...blah blah blah...shooting ourselves in the foot...blah blah blah.

10 minutes ago, Chester Copperpot said:

Blah blah blah…self inflicted wounds...blah blah blah...shooting ourselves in the foot...blah blah blah.

At least we don't need to watch the post game conferences, cos we already know what they are going to contain.

3 minutes ago, mihailo said:

At least we don't need to watch the post game conferences, cos we already know what they are going to contain.

Haha!  Absolutely!

So I haven’t been watching the Cults game. Can any of the fanboy explain to me how it’s everyone but Carson’s fault he’s 4-10 right now with a pick? 

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

So I haven’t been watching the Cults game. Can any of the fanboy explain to me how it’s everyone but Carson’s fault he’s 4-10 right now with a pick? 

Archived