GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Las Vegas Raiders 10-24-21 4:05 PM EST

EagleJoe8

Howie/Lurie hiring these 2 morons had to be a plan of some sort to bomb this season. It has to be. There is no other explanation. I don't see any other FO allowing this to happen all year. If these 2 bums are here all year and fired in the off season. And we are huge sellers by the trade deadline, I will be totally convinced that was the plan. Which then this season won't sting as much. Wonder if Doug would come back?

1 minute ago, NOTW said:

Joe Montana wouldn't have thrown an incompletion today against this defense.  

Just now, It Hurts said:

Wow 

Not a surprise. From a thread in the 411...

FACING ELITE QBS: Going into the Cowboys game, eight QBs in history had completed 80 percent of their passes in a game against the Eagles [minimum 20 attempts]. In the last four weeks, three QBs have done it: Patrick Mahomes (80 percent), Dak Prescott (80.8 percent) and Tom Brady [81.0 percent]. Overall, the Eagles are allowing quarterbacks to complete 71.5 percent of their passes. The previous franchise high after six games was 68.8 percent last year. 

This is why we bring up garbage time. The game was over, we all knew it was over, the final score shows it was "close", but hasn't been close since the 2nd quarter.

Hence, garbage time.

NorCal faithful here, been following Raiders and it has taken them about 5 years to get in this position. They are close. Just gives you an idea on how long rebuilding will take.

1 minute ago, CaliEagle said:

He is supposedly a good leader, but he has no situational awareness at all, whether it's a fumble on the ground...not sliding down short of the marker... or at least allowing a WR a chance on a 4th down.

Leading for what? Let's go men, and only lose in the single digits today.

1 minute ago, Portyansky said:

Howie/Lurie hiring these 2 morons had to be a plan of some sort to bomb this season. It has to be. There is no other explanation. I don't see any other FO allowing this to happen all year. If these 2 bums are here all year and fired in the off season. And we are huge sellers by the trade deadline, I will be totally convinced that was the plan. Which then this season won't sting as much. Wonder if Doug would come back?

Well Lurie said Doug wanted to fix the team and try to win but they wanted to rebuild. 

1 minute ago, CaliEagle said:

He is supposedly a good leader, but he has no situational awareness at all, whether it's a fumble on the ground...not sliding down short of the marker... or at least allowing a WR a chance on a 4th down.

He's still a young player in this league, but he has a long way to go. The starting gig should not be gift-wrapped for him any longer. It's time to open up the competition and see if someone else can get the job done. Sitting Hurts out of preseason games was a disservice. 

I really want to know what is said in the locker room after the game.  If I am Sirianni, I'm gonna get on the asses of the offensive and defensive lines.  Those guys played with no heart.

5 minutes ago, Mauserbob said:

What is the alternate channel for post game live when the sixes are on Comcast (Verizon cable)?

NBC Sports Philly +

This OL is the worst we had in many years. We definitely need to use our top 2 picks on OL

And another L in the books. Moving on to Detroit where the Eagles will roll over and give them their first W and probably only W.

14 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

There could be a flat out mutiny having to be coached by a possible racist. 

(Record skreetch) ... wait, what? What's the story on that and how did I miss it?

Just now, Heavywchamp said:

This OL is the worst we had in many years. We definitely need to use our top 2 picks on OL

What about the constantly overlooked defense? That defense needs so so much talent. 

1 minute ago, NOTW said:

Well Lurie said Doug wanted to fix the team and try to win but they wanted to rebuild. 

Sirianni may not be the answer (too early to tell for sure but early indicators are … he isn’t), but Doug wasn’t either.  

1 minute ago, Heavywchamp said:

There are needs almost everywhere. Just gotta go BPA

2 minutes ago, Swoop said:

This is why we bring up garbage time. The game was over, we all knew it was over, the final score shows it was "close", but hasn't been close since the 2nd quarter.

Hence, garbage time.

Garbage time was the period after the first possession until midway through the 4th quarter. 

Just now, time2rock said:

Sirianni may not be the answer (too early to tell for sure but early indicators are … he isn’t), but Doug wasn’t either.  

Absolutely yeah. Doug wasn't going to turn things around but then I'm not sure any HC can with Howie as GM.

17 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Yeah this team already is teetering on quitting on their coach. There could be a flat out mutiny having to be coached by a possible racist. 

Wait, what?

1 minute ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

And another L in the books. Moving on to Detroit where the Eagles will roll over and give them their first W and probably only W.

Draft positioning

1 minute ago, Thing3 said:

NBC Sports Philly +

580. Thank you.🙂 Didn't want to miss Seth and  Ray Diddy.

9 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

3rd time this season he "throws it away" on 4th down. His future isn't looking too good if he can't get a basic concept right after multiple mistakes. 

That's on top of throwing it away on a free play.

6 minutes ago, Swoop said:

Hence, garbage time.

Was just about to post the exact same.  

7 minutes ago, NOTW said:

We’re always giving up some ungodly historic stat to opposing teams/players. It’s what we do well. 

Archived