Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Las Vegas Raiders 10-24-21 4:05 PM EST

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, CaliEagle said:

Billy Davis just opened a bottle of champagne.

ย 

ย 

Excellent. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Just now, CaliEagle said:

It's mostly on Howie and Lurie.ย  I don't think any coach would want our LBs.ย 

Thatย too.ย 

9 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Wait, what?

Just commenting on the Gruden talk.ย 

Just now, CaliEagle said:

It's mostly on Howie and Lurie.ย  I don't think any coach would want our LBs.ย 

But surely you can still try some things to mix it up? I get the talent isn't there but just try to do different things.

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I mean does it matter? You want to throw a rookie in there behind this OL ? And on a team this bad.

We can't do this again next year, so that may be what happens.ย  We are wasting QB development time on Hurts.ย  It could go to someone with upside.

11 minutes ago, Mauserbob said:

(Record skreetch) ... wait, what? What's the story on that and how did I miss it?

Commenting on Gruden and the emails. I donโ€™t no part of that guy.ย 

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

But surely you can still try some things to mix it up? I get the talent isn't there but just try to do different things.

No question.ย  Gannon is terrible. But, Howie hasn't fixed the LBs since he has been in charge of personnel.ย  They simply don't care about it. Then, they hire a DC who runs a scheme that puts most of the pressure on linebackers.ย  Just plain stupid.

18 minutes ago, NOTW said:

ย 

ย 

It was basic flag football stuff. None of his throws were difficult passes.ย 

1 minute ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

We can't do this again next year, so that may be what happens.ย  We are wasting QB development time on Hurts.ย  It could go to someone with upside.

But you don't necessarily want to crush a young kid with this load of ish around him. I get your point bud I really do but still.ย 

What will make my week to be better is knowing we have a great chance of getting 2022 3 of the top 10 draft picksโ€ฆ then, I realized, Roseman will still be running the showโ€ฆ then Iโ€™m back in the doldrums ๐Ÿ˜ข

ย 

1 minute ago, CaliEagle said:

No question.ย  Gannon is terrible. But, Howie hasn't fixed the LBs since he has been in charge of personnel.ย  They simply don't care about it. Then, they hire a DC who runs a scheme that puts most of the pressure on linebackers.ย  Just plain stupid.

Being honest, he's missed on so many picks at so many positions that the team is depleted.ย 

1 minute ago, CaliEagle said:

No question.ย  Gannon is terrible. But, Howie hasn't fixed the LBs since he has been in charge of personnel.ย  They simply don't care about it. Then, they hire a DC who runs a scheme that puts most of the pressure on linebackers.ย  Just plain stupid.

Oh I completely agree with you bud. The LBs are trash no doubt.ย 

1 minute ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

We can't do this again next year, so that may be what happens.ย  We are wasting QB development time on Hurts.ย  It could go to someone with upside.

Do you really trust these coaches with a you quarterbacks development?? I donโ€™t.ย 

Itโ€™s not often an eagles game out me in a genuine bad mood but Iโ€™m pissed off.ย I mean I actually miss Jim Schwartz which is some achievement.ย 

9 minutes ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

What are you going to do at QB?ย  Free agent?

This team needs top end talent at practicallyย everyย position. ย Iโ€™d be sticking to BPA as much as possible. ย Iโ€™m not drafting a QB if he is a much less talented prospect than another position out of need โ€ฆ we have needs e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e. ย 

24 minutes ago, 700Level4Life said:

That he sucks?

any QB would suck in this offenseย 

patchwork offensive line, young WR corp, none-innovative play-calling , no run game and quite possibly the worst Eagles HC of-all-timeย 

can't wait to see the Flacco Fluffers and Minsher Munchers dance their way around the conversation when they hit the field.ย 

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

But you don't necessarily want to crush a young kid with this load of ish around him. I get your point bud I really do but still.ย 

There is no way to stick with Hurts.ย  He is awful.ย  We MUST have a new QB behind center next year.ย  I don't care where they come from.

Just now, time2rock said:

This team needs top end talent at practicallyย everyย position. ย Iโ€™d be sticking to BPA as much as possible. ย Iโ€™m not drafting a QB if he is a much less talented prospect out of need โ€ฆ we have needs e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e. ย 

Literally I'm not sure I can name a position that doesn't need top end talent. DT, DE, OL, OT, TE (if Goedert walks), WR (despite the investment there), LB, S, CB. Literally this roster is just flat out bad.ย 

Just now, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

There is no way to stick with Hurts.ย  He is awful.ย  We MUST have a new QB behind center next year.ย  I don't care where they come from.

I'm not saying you do stick with him. I'm literally not saying that.ย 

21 minutes ago, NOTW said:

ย 

ย 

I blame the qb for the defense basically allowingย raiders to score on almost every possession.ย  ๐Ÿคก

Raiders suddenly playing inspired after the Jon gruden fiascoโ€ฆ Anyone? Does anyone have anything on Sirianniโ€ฆor Rosemanโ€ฆ throw in lurie, as wellโ€ฆ all them above! Letโ€™s jumpstart this seasonโ€™s EAGLES! ย 

3 minutes ago, time2rock said:

This team needs top end talent at practicallyย everyย position. ย Iโ€™d be sticking to BPA as much as possible. ย Iโ€™m not drafting a QB if he is a much less talented prospect than another position out of need โ€ฆ we have needs e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e. ย 

Agreed, but having a bad QB makes everything worse.ย  We need someone else behind center.ย 

1 minute ago, CalgarEAGLES said:

Raiders suddenly playing inspired after the Jon gruden fiascoโ€ฆ Anyone? Does anyone have anything on Sirianniโ€ฆor Rosemanโ€ฆ throw in lurie, as wellโ€ฆ all them above! Letโ€™s jumpstart this seasonโ€™s EAGLES! ย 

Roseman has something on Lurie we know that.ย 

3 minutes ago, time2rock said:

This team needs top end talent at practicallyย everyย position. ย Iโ€™d be sticking to BPA as much as possible. ย Iโ€™m not drafting a QB if he is a much less talented prospect out of need โ€ฆ we have needs e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e. ย 

yes even if you can trade 1 of those picks and keep turning it into 2-3 more picks iโ€™ll take it... have to throw as much young hopefully highly rated talent as possible at this team.. if you have 15 draft picks so be it.

4 minutes ago, Birdman said:

any QB would suck in this offenseย 

patchwork offensive line, young WR corp, none-innovative play-calling , no run game and quite possibly the worst Eagles HC of-all-timeย 

can't wait to see the Flacco Fluffers and Minsher Munchers dance their way around the conversation when they hit the field.ย 

Avant comes right out on ITB and says the dumbed, boring offense that is holding everything up is tied to Hurts' inability to handle a more complex scheme.ย  It may not be better with the other guys, but it is about time to find out.

8 minutes ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

What are you going to do at QB?ย  Free agent?

Were stuck with Hurtz and/or Minshew next season. Anyone that thinks we can turn this team around next season is fooling themselves. No sense bringing in a new QB with nothing to surround them with. Also no sense wasting cap on a FA, if we could land one, or picks on QB in this draft. This team is far from a QB away from being even decent.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.