GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Las Vegas Raiders 10-24-21 4:05 PM EST

EagleJoe8

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

What about the constantly overlooked defense? That defense needs so so much talent. 

So does the always broken OL. Potential 3 firsts I'd love to go OL with 2 and defense the other. Then defense with our 2nd round. 

1 minute ago, Heavywchamp said:

So does the always broken OL. Potential 3 firsts I'd love to go OL with 2 and defense the other. Then defense with our 2nd round. 

No thanks. I'd rather go 2 defense and 1 OL and then add another lineman in the second or third. 

55 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I can't believe I'm saying it but I hate this team. I see no positive future for this team for a long long time to come. 

i think they need to blow it up again... i was really hoping for a defensive coach. 

4 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

And another L in the books. Moving on to Detroit where the Eagles will roll over and give them their first W and probably only W.

The lions actually play with some heart. They’ve looked ok from what I’ve seen 

1 minute ago, Heavywchamp said:

If Howie’s there any players of worth will be passed on regardless of position. Until we undraft Howie our picks are meaningless. 

1 minute ago, Cheesteakitis said:

i think they need to blow it up again... i was really hoping for a defensive coach. 

I'm not all for a defensive HC. However... This city loves a nasty defense and i want a play caller on offense that isn't the HC. A rookie HC should never be a play caller.

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

No thanks. I'd rather go 2 defense and 1 OL and then add another lineman in the second or third. 

What are you going to do at QB?  Free agent?

5 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

What about the constantly overlooked defense? That defense needs so so much talent. 

We are paying dearly for the lack of drafting playmakers on defense… this howie being allergic to linebackers & his adoration for undersized secondary players 

12 minutes ago, NOTW said:

It would be a lot worse if we hadn’t traded for Slay or signed Nelson.

:roll: 

1 minute ago, John Blutarski said:

Gannon may be the worst DC in team history

I’m more pissed at Siri than Gannon. Gannon sucks, but a small part is due to the garbage players (mainly LBs) he’s working with. 

1 minute ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

What are you going to do at QB?  Free agent?

I mean does it matter? You want to throw a rookie in there behind this OL ? And on a team this bad.

1 minute ago, Cheesteakitis said:

at this point i hope we lose to the lions keep moving our picks towards the top of the draft.

There is nothing wrong with that theory.  All 3 picks could be really good (except the Colts are actually coming on).

3 minutes ago, John Blutarski said:

Gannon may be the worst DC in team history

Billy Davis just opened a bottle of champagne.

1 minute ago, CalgarEAGLES said:

We are paying dearly for the lack of drafting playmakers on defense… this howie being allergic to linebackers & his adoration for undersized secondary players 

Completely agree with you. That and although they've invested a lot in the offense it still isn't very good because a lot of the picks weren't. 

3 minutes ago, rrfierce said:

The lions actually play with some heart. They’ve looked ok from what I’ve seen 

They’re leaps and bounds above the Birds right now. William & Mary is leaps and bounds above the Birds. 

4 minutes ago, Southparkeagles said:

We’re always giving up some ungodly historic stat to opposing teams/players. It’s what we do well. 

I can still hear Seth Joyner in the huddle yelling "Ain't no records gonna be set here today!", just before the Dolphins mopped the field with them, setting a record in the process.

1 minute ago, CalgarEAGLES said:

And throwing RBs, while reaching for the next Russell Wilson.

1 minute ago, Southparkeagles said:

I’m more pissed at Siri than Gannon. Gannon sucks, but a small part is due to the garbage players (mainly LBs) he’s working with. 

It's mostly on Howie and Lurie.  I don't think any coach would want our LBs. 

1 minute ago, CaliEagle said:

Billy Davis just opened a bottle of champagne.

Excellent. 👍🏻😄👍🏻

Just now, CaliEagle said:

That too. 

Just now, CaliEagle said:

But surely you can still try some things to mix it up? I get the talent isn't there but just try to do different things.

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I mean does it matter? You want to throw a rookie in there behind this OL ? And on a team this bad.

We can't do this again next year, so that may be what happens.  We are wasting QB development time on Hurts.  It could go to someone with upside.

Archived