GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Las Vegas Raiders 10-24-21 4:05 PM EST

EagleJoe8

2 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

I love how you boys are talking to each other. What do you know about me when you supposedly are a new poster here? I also find it funny that you of all people are claiming I only post about Wentz when nearly all of your posts are Wentz related. This is the last time i will post to you. You’re clearly nothing more than someone’s clone. I’m pretty sure I know who that is too.

Just a Eagles fan dude that’s sick and tired of the horseshit drafting this team has done. It’s not just Hurts, which was completely stupid, but the constant misses on receivers. Wentz sucked in 2020 right along with everyone else. He had nothing around him. But now he’s obviously in a much better place and it’s showing. I still bleed green but will always be a Wentz fan not just because of football but what he does off the field with all his charity work. He’s just a damn good human being 

Is Minshew the starting quarterback yet? Wait is Minshew actually activated for games yet? 

1 hour ago, It Hurts said:

Just a Colts fan dude that’s sick and tired of the horseshit drafting this team has done. It’s not just Hurts, which was completely stupid, but the constant misses on receivers. Wentz sucked in 2020 right along with everyone else. He had nothing around him. But now he’s obviously in a much better place and it’s showing. I still bleed green but will always be a Wentz fan not just because of football but what he does off the field with all his charity work. He’s just a damn good human being 

Then go be a Cults fan there. Nothing more you say about the Eagles matters. 

4 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Is Minshew the starting quarterback yet? Wait is Minshew actually activated for games yet? 

Try and keep up with the Eagles instead of worrying so much about your man crush Carson Wentz.

Flacco to the Jets, Minshew is now the #2 and will be active this Sunday.

4 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Like clockwork, I got a notification that the Gameday Thread contains 'sexual' content... on page 57

I guess this will just be an ongoing thing. 

Pictures, or it didn't happen. 😉

10 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Then go be a Cults fan there. Nothing more you say about the Eagles matters. 

Can’t believe I put Colts there. I guess I am in a way but I’ve bleed green my entire 38 years on this earth. Again the drafts picks of the past have been downright atrocious. Let’s see how they F up this next draft class with all they have. Wouldn’t mind seeing them use some to get a quality QB like Watson but I’m sure he will be gone somewhere else soon 

Archived