GDT: Los Angeles Chargers @ Philadelphia Eagles, 11-7-21 4:05PM EST

EagleJoe8

1 minute ago, D-Shiznit said:

Ganon lost us this game.

I hate his trash scheme, but I'm not so sure of that. 

The defense had 2 huge fourth down stops, I'm more pissed at Siri for not running the ball in the 1st quarter against the worst run defense in the league. 

Just now, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

Yep, but this is the same 4 to 6 win team most expected.

No this is a 9 win team with an 0-17 DC

Herbert with a 84.2 completion%.  Lol. Basically any decent QB and they don't even get hit once.

I don't think we blitzed more than twice this game. I would be curious to know the actual percentage. I'm guessing it was 95% soft zone.

The NFL has no respect for this defense.  They should never punt.

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

What do you expect from the crap refs that gave them a TD on a phantom defensive holding?

Im not the only one who saw that...right? The dude literally had his arms underneath and around his torso, with his chest on his back. 

1 minute ago, Talonblood said:

Nope. But I miss a good D Coord we still need. Just not you. Don't miss YOU at all.

Schwartz did more with less talent than any recent D coordinator. I'd take him back. Gannon is a joke. 

Lack of defensive talent cost them this one. These linebackers are brutal.

Just now, 700Level4Life said:

Im not the only one who saw that...right? The dude literally had his arms underneath and around his torso, with his chest on his back. 

Oh it was horrible. That was fourth down right there. But we are Philly so you know. 

Chargers got the ball tied up with just over 6 minutes on the clock. The Eagles offense had played well and had all 3 TOs. But instead of getting aggressive and accepting you may give up a score Gannon calls the game like the scared little bish that he is. He let's LA do what they want with the ball and with the clock. He let's them take the game out of our hands. 

Just now, Gannan said:

There are a lot of missing pieces. 

We'll need more than 3 first rounders to fix this mess. 

What the hell was that? Whatever. Later everyone. This team is bad. This D is terrible. Gannon is a joke of a coach. I seriously think he tucks his balls between his butt cheeks before every game. It’s the only way to explain his atrocious play calling. 

Just now, Uscg-green said:

Schwartz did more with less talent than any recent D coordinator. I'd take him back. Gannon is a joke. 

Wasn’t a Schwartz fan, but he’s Jim Johnson compared Gannon. 

Just now, Gannan said:

As a former Linebacker please don't call what we have linebackers. It cheapens the position. Lol

1 minute ago, bigdog54 said:

No this is a 9 win team with an 0-17 DC

And a 4 win QB that the coach doesn't trust to pass the ball.  DC is just one of many flaws here.

1 minute ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Next up is Denver? Could go either way.

Didn't they just kick the crap out of Dallas?

Archived