GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ New York Jets, 12-5-21, 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

On a side note....it was nice to see Siri didn't stick with passing and decided to run it the second half to chew up clock. The fact we're not really discussing the play calling says something.

1 hour ago, EazyEaglez said:

But there’s something a tad strange about how their snap counts came out at the wide receiver position:

Quez Watkins: 55 snaps (77%)

Jalen Reagor: 48 snaps (68%)

DeVonta Smith: 44 snaps (62%)

J.J. Arcega-Whiteside: 14 snaps (20%)

Probably the most awkward thing I’ve read about this game. 

I don't find the Watkins count strange, I still think he's the best option the Eagles have at WR.

4 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

I don't find the Watkins count strange, I still think he's the best option the Eagles have at WR.

I find the Reagor over Smith count very strange and he still made little to no impact.

42 minutes ago, Thing3 said:

On a side note....it was nice to see Siri didn't stick with passing and decided to run it the second half to chew up clock. The fact we're not really discussing the play calling says something.

When Hurts is playing teams are pretty much going to sell out against the run. 

1 hour ago, EazyEaglez said:

I find the Reagor over Smith count very strange and he still made little to no impact.

Yeah, playing Reagor is a head scratcher, he offers little to no impact, he should be on the field only in a 4 WR set......as a decoy!!

1 hour ago, EagleVA said:

Yeah, playing Reagor is a head scratcher, he offers little to no impact, he should be on the field only in a 4 WR set......as a decoy!!

A decoy doesn’t work when everyone knows the decoy can’t catch. 😂

9 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

A decoy doesn’t work when everyone knows the decoy can’t catch. 😂

Yeah there is literally nothing that Reagor brings to the table. I mean I know that Hightower isn't very good but he's got some speed. Use him as a decoy.

8 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Yeah there is literally nothing that Reagor brings to the table. I mean I know that Hightower isn't very good but he's got some speed. Use him as a decoy.

I like that analogy; it's like a hunter using a duck decoy and then shoots himself in the foot.

Archived