Star Wars ongoing thread: The Acolyte trailer, premieres June 4

NOTW

1 hour ago, DEagle7 said:

Ooooooooo just had a thought.  I wonder if Maul is going to make an appearance in any of these story-lines.  He interacted with Ashoka in the Clone Wars show, BUT hear me out: since it was revealed in Solo he was the head of the Crimson Dawn crime syndicate and Boba took over the vacated Hutt crime throne at the end this season...could we get Boba Fett vs Darth Maul?!?!

tenor.gif

Anything is possible. 

2 hours ago, Toty said:

Is star wars the one with the little wizard boy?

Fred Savage?

7 hours ago, NOTW said:

Anything is possible. 

While this is true, Rebels gave a pretty clear idea how how things played out for Maul.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2021 at 10:25 PM, Weaponx01 said:

While this is true, Rebels gave a pretty clear idea how how things played out for Maul.

we could possibly see more of maul as the leader of crimson dawn. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Set 10 years after the fight

I just hope we get to see evil Vader at least once during the show

• Like 2

I'm gonna need Ice Cube's son to say with swagger: "Straight Outta Tattoine."

Or someone to create a meme of that at least. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NOTW said:

I'm gonna need Ice Cube's son to say with swagger: "Straight Outta Tattoine."

Or someone to create a meme of that at least. 

Straight Outta Tatooine - NeatoShop

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

i just finished rebels as i make my way through the saga. they def need to tie up the loose ends left from that series. i am assuming they will with one/multiple of the upcoming series. 

also, they made mention of how hera and rex were at the battle of endor. shame we didnt get them and some others over those F'ng ewoks. 

I hope the Bad Batch is good, but I feel like TCW (and somewhat in Rebels) gave us waaay more stories and character than I ever wanted out of clone stormtroopers.  

On 3/30/2021 at 11:19 AM, NOTW said:

I hope the Bad Batch is good, but I feel like TCW (and somewhat in Rebels) gave us waaay more stories and character than I ever wanted out of clone stormtroopers.  

i liked how they eventually only focused a couple of the clones by the time rebels came along, but im not sure i need more of their story.

Going through the clone wars now, Im on season 5. Really enjoying it way more than I thought there would be. That being said I feel like The Bad Batch will be watchable but I'm not super excited for more clone story lines. What more can they possibly do with these guys.

• Like 1

I enjoyed the stories on clone troopers, I think it’s a nice change of pace. I always loved Rex’s arc across CW & rebels, and bad batch was a fun storyline. But I will say that Rex & Bad batch is the extent of clonetrooper stories that I want.

• Like 1

On 3/30/2021 at 7:33 PM, BirdsFanBill said:

Going through the clone wars now, Im on season 5. Really enjoying it way more than I thought there would be. That being said I feel like The Bad Batch will be watchable but I'm not super excited for more clone story lines. What more can they possibly do with these guys.

That's how I feel, but perhaps they have more tie-ins to other parts of the story or leading into other shows or movies.  Ultimately, as long as it's good I'll take any new SW content.  But I agree, stormtroopers don't need lots of backstory and character development.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

That clip:  still better than the prequels.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1