Netflix Instant Recommendations

Captain F

Lets get a fresh start.  Just watched three Ozark season 3 finale. One of the best shows running.  

Was just going to make one

Ozark season 3 was ok. Season 1-2 were better IMO

I'm watching Happy! right now

27 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Was just going to make one

Ozark season 3 was ok. Season 1-2 were better IMO

I'm watching Happy! right now

3 Was really good, but the other 2 seasons were better.  3 Just had a few too many moving parts. 

Just now, What The F said:

3 Was really good, but the other 2 seasons were better.  3 Just had a few too many moving parts. 

i didn't like the direction they went with Wendy and Marty

Damn. we have no spoiler tags. I'll be back with my reason

After ozark dragon 3 have watched 

Elite seasons 2 and 3. Season 2 dragged imo till about episode 6. Business picked up and rolled right in to season 3. Have to make it through a long lull there in season 2 but ended up still being a solid show. Disappointed in 0 boobage in season's 2 and 3 when season 1 was great for that. I feel lead on.

I-Land very enjoyable limited series. I could go for more. 

Now on to Too hot to handle. Kinda cheesy. But somewhat entertaining. 

15 hours ago, What The F said:

Lets get a fresh start.  Just watched three Ozark season 3 finale. One of the best shows running.  

I just finished this one last night - really like this show!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

After ozark dragon 3 have watched 

Elite seasons 2 and 3. Season 2 dragged imo till about episode 6. Business picked up and rolled right in to season 3. Have to make it through a long lull there in season 2 but ended up still being a solid show. Disappointed in 0 boobage in season's 2 and 3 when season 1 was great for that. I feel lead on.

I-Land very enjoyable limited series. I could go for more. 

Now on to Too hot to handle. Kinda cheesy. But somewhat entertaining. 

😂😂  Would you watch that by yourself or with wife??  

Haven’t seen a review for it yet but I watched the whole season of Outer Banks and it was surprisingly good. Looking forward to season 2 if shows can ever be made again. 

4 minutes ago, hputenis said:

😂😂  Would you watch that by yourself or with wife??  

Haven’t seen a review for it yet but I watched the whole season of Outer Banks and it was surprisingly good. Looking forward to season 2 if shows can ever be made again. 

Im watching with the wife. I really havemt paid much attention to an episode yet, but every once in a while I look up to see some Francesca. 

• Like 1

I just started the I-Land. I think I held off for awhile because it looks to be the exact plot of Lost. 

2 hours ago, hputenis said:

I just started the I-Land. I think I held off for awhile because it looks to be the exact plot of Lost. 

There was a movie years ago with Steve Austin where prisoners were put in a place basically to kill eachother and I think last man standing won freedom maybe...

Anyway I passed on I-Land for a while thinking it was a copycat of that. But there were some big differences in the plot that I was glad to see. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

There was a movie years ago with Steve Austin where prisoners were put in a place basically to kill eachother and I think last man standing won freedom maybe...

Anyway I passed on I-Land for a while thinking it was a copycat of that. But there were some big differences in the plot that I was glad to see. 

Haha - I definitely saw that movie.  Just finished the 3rd episode of I-Land.  I'm definitely into it.  It's got a little bit of that cringe worthy Netflix feel to it, but it's an entertaining plot at least.  

4 minutes ago, hputenis said:

Haha - I definitely saw that movie.  Just finished the 3rd episode of I-Land.  I'm definitely into it.  It's got a little bit of that cringe worthy Netflix feel to it, but it's an entertaining plot at least.  

I think they do a pretty good job at the ending. In my living room I was feeling the various emotions as if I was in the same situations. I think youll see what I mean when you get there. 

most of the movies on Netflix suck...but I caught one called the girl with all the gifts that I enjoyed.  a different spin on the zombie genre. 

• Thanks 1

Still no firm release date yet for season 4 of F Is For Family. I'm sure the 'ol Rona isn't helping things either  

22 minutes ago, Dawkins 20 said:

Still no firm release date yet for season 4 of F Is For Family. I'm sure the 'ol Rona isn't helping things either  

I binged the first 3 seasons of that over the course of about 9 days. Loved it.  I think I read something the other day about Season 4 coming in June. 

34 minutes ago, What The F said:

I binged the first 3 seasons of that over the course of about 9 days. Loved it.  I think I read something the other day about Season 4 coming in June. 

I've been through all of the seasons three times now. There are so many sweet characters... Vic, Smokey, Pogo, Chet, Colt Luger, Jim Jeffords/Hobo Jojo, and of course Frank.

Wonder if we'll eventually get to see "F School". :lol:

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Im watching with the wife. I really havemt paid much attention to an episode yet, but every once in a while I look up to see some Francesca. 

I watched all of Too Hot to Handle with the wife. The amount of under boob this show has is tremendous 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I watched all of Too Hot to Handle with the wife. The amount of under boob this show has is tremendous 

A female friend of mine sent me a snapchat of one of them yesterday with the text "why don't any of these people know how to wear a bathing suit properly?!?" :lol:

1 hour ago, Agent23 said:

A female friend of mine sent me a snapchat of one of them yesterday with the text "why don't any of these people know how to wear a bathing suit properly?!?" :lol:

It's truly incredible. Either by design or not wearing it correctly like the one blonde, at no point in time are all the girls together without at least one showing maximum under cleavage. It has got to be a new trend I haven't noticed. 

On 4/22/2020 at 12:59 PM, LeanMeanGM said:

but is the show any good? or are they a bunch of unwatchable toolbags? 

2 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

Its not the next breaking bad for netflix, thats for sure. There is a narrator making cheesy jokes that my wife would laugh at. Its a little interesting because the premise is different. Its kinda watchable but it would be much harder without the decent eye candy. 

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

Its not the next breaking bad for netflix, thats for sure. There is a narrator making cheesy jokes that my wife would laugh at. Its a little interesting because the premise is different. Its kinda watchable but it would be much harder without the decent eye candy. 

I have been playing the new FF7 during quarantine, and over the weekend I was replaying certain sections of the game (where I was skipping over the story), so I had this show going on my other TV and it managed to help kill 5ish hours of me grinding away at gameplay achievements. 

11 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

It's a trash reality dating show with the twist if they kiss or bang they lose money. I wouldn't say its "good". 

It's also censored for nudity, as one girls boob eventually fully falls out but they put a big colorful circle over it.